Solocup/Clone Farm to be continued

I dont want to feed when not needed either, even more I don’t want to rinse out nutes just to replace them.

2 Likes

What Im doing now is at the suggestion of a friend (who bought the nutes and the seeds) to feed them half strength then more when fully flowering. So when I mix at half strength, it’s a lucky coincidence my ph ends up being fixed nearly where I want it

2 Likes

I think I’m going to just water them a couple of runs there are 3 stages so i do separate feeding and watering anyway.

3 Likes

What’s the food. I got some GH floranova sent to me

1 Like

It’s common. You are probably right, and jumping the gun on feed. Waiting for it to drop under 1000ppm before feeding is a good idea.

2 Likes

I use the advanced nutrients 3 part micro grow and bloom. The mixture isnt much 4ml per gallon they suggested stopping the micro and use grow and normal dose and double bloom, thought that was interesting that they would direct me to something different than their feeding schedule.

1 Like

they must be some close in design. mine directs 1.25ml/liter so that’d be around 4ml per gallon

1 Like

Thanks so I guess my autos may never really need to be fed and photos are good till their last month or to before I have to feed at all. Amazing things you can see why im a little lost on feeding ppms and things. 2 runs ago had nutrient lock flushed 5-7 gallons of water through them the liked that treatment

2 Likes

Nutrients are nutrients. They all do the same thing just take different roads to reach the destination. I will continue to recommend jacks 321, you get to skip a lot of the detours so to speak.

@Bunger64
Yeah, just get used to watching those numbers. Cal mag still might be needed with your water from time to time.

3 Likes

I ran into this a lot when I was training people, sometimes I have to actually do it to see it to understand it somewhat

2 Likes

I can relate to this. I learn through first hand experience, I think it’s important that people go through these issues.

1 Like

I asked them about any thing extra needed like cal-mag, they replied only during sprout, seedlings stage the soil I start in is enough to get them established. I asked about other additives they just recommended changing the feeding schedule that they recommend on bottle.

2 Likes

Oh, I’m just saying on the autos, if they are water only because of the rich soil you could possibly see demand of calcium and or magnesium going forward. :call_me_hand:t3: they’ll let you know.

2 Likes

I know this isn;'t right but I waited for these spotted leaves. I figured spots because deficiency. So she got her first full dose of GH bloom last night, it showed these spots about a week ago but I waited til it’s nexyt watering.

4 Likes

Does your bloom contain calcium? Looks like that’s what it wants.

2 Likes

yes says “4%” whatever that means, 4% of what… GH floranova

2 Likes

I’d imagine that would help.

I’m also gonna find a way to add extra, I think they like extra even combined with regular feedings

3 Likes

Ok i think i have it I know there have been sone great leaf color deficiencies going around. Just try to grasp i just alway fed them because i thought i was supposed to. Learning everyday

2 Likes

I fed for last year because a buddy keeps buying me things I can’t afford haha seeds testers nutes. If he’s buying I gotta be a little flexible. Could do it without him but it’s fun. Gotta be fun!

2 Likes