The_Cannabowlist’s Flowering Tent!

Got 18/19 seeds to germinate and sprout!

Slumper: Bay Area Cannabis Seeds

University of Washington Purple X Planet of the Grapes 55: Line Works Genetics

Pacific Butter: Pacifc Coast Rootzzz

A-10 Warthog: Jedi Genetixx

Cake Breath: Grandmas Grow House & Dookie Nug Genetics Colab!

Apollo Creed: Jedi Genetixx

8 Likes

That’s a lot of ladies.

2 Likes

@Graysin @Fiz

Got no more room!

3 Likes

Good problem to have!

2 Likes

Tell me when you do. I got a couple Graysin Farms™ originals if you want em. :v: Heck, just tell me if you want em, you don’t even need to drop em right away. :joy: I just wanna share the wealth with my support system.

6 Likes

Day 14!

9 Likes

Day 19 just before lights out. About 4-5 plants got topped, they all has grow dots and are massive compared to the others.

7 Likes

Grow Dots feel like cheating in solo cups, don’t they?

1 Like

That soil looks overwatered…otherwise nice job thats going to be alot of work! Good luck

1 Like

Almost, but it’s a competition where the only real restriction is that the roots must stay within the original 18oz solo cup. Can modify any way we want besides that. A couple guys have theirs set up as a mini hydroponic system/ DWC/DWRC and they are growing just as fast.

1 Like

They look that way as they are bottom fed and the bottom 1.5” is perlite so they absorb water fairly well up to the soil. The ones that are topped haven’t actually been watered in a few days. The little ones got a bit of over watering shock their first bottom feed, the grow dots ones just don’t seem to care.

2 Likes

It’ll be real hard to keep those roots contained :joy:

Sweet.

1 Like

Day 21! Some got super-cropping and didn’t like it, some want more. Lol

Slumper triple is starting her mainline!
Allowed to have one entry in the comp. that can go up to a 7 gal pot. Will get transplanted again right before flip to a 3gal with more Grow Dots!

4 Likes

Day 28!
Four plants are going to a friend to make room for flowering. Gonna start knocking an hour off the timer each day starting Tuesday so full 12/12 on the 30th!

7 Likes

Tripod got transplanted to 3 gal spring pot today!

8 Likes

Well how cool is that, Tripod, gotta love it.

4 Likes

Day 34! Here are the selected contenders!

The tripod is down to two mains as the third didn’t take to the bend! The two mains got bent sideways for more uniformity and will be getting ripped again tomorrow!

All contenders will be getting put into the flowering tent on Monday!

4 Likes

Girls got moved into the flower tent yesterday.

@Fieldofdreams heres the journal for the solo comp.

5 Likes

@The_Cannabowlist on board and caught up to speed!! Pretty interesting run you have going there!!

2 Likes

Day 4/5 flip! Had to tie the cups down so the plants don’t fall over when ever I open the tent, water them, or do anything else in the tent. Lol

6 Likes