Solocup/Clone Farm to be continued

Clones are looking like they like the better lighting

1 Like

Clones and baby’s are doing great even my 3 Charlie brown clones are coming around Mrs.B’s asked why the stalks were so big (Clones)

1 Like

I have noticed a difference in my adults from my increase in humidity trying to keep 55-60 they seem happier.

Found a couple of these this morning stalking posts.

4 Likes

Same over here been getting extra 10 rh points somedays now, cant put my finger on what it is but plants seem to like it.

3 Likes

Goodmorning Growmies

Morning check-in did a spray early this morning couple of signs of wmp

Pre-Clone clippings are doing great the low light is so nice. Also my little bottle humidifier just needed a different vessel

Going to move a couple to tent make room.

6 Likes

Good morning Grow Bro, looking great at the farm :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Morning OG thanks for looking in. Slow day or my new Dragon egg is niiiiccccceeeeeee just saying
images

5 Likes

Priceless funnies Brother :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Side note I follow a couple of YouTube channels kind of what Im interested in. My folks did volunteer work for the BLM and we have visited a few time and we also got married in Vegas.

FABRATS.

MATTS OF ROAD RECOVERY.
Thought I would share other attractions.
VideoCapture_20230225-185613

Its been some pretty good weed lately makes me wander for funnies

3 Likes

images (2)
smoke-weed-meme

4 Likes

Friday evening check in stayed around the home today shopped for supplies stopped at Honest Pharm for questions on my girls and soil questions. This is were my pro-mix came from. Lead grower suggested a soil they sell called 365 just add water through hole grow. Biught 3 bags going to get going on this also now.

3 Likes

So I mounted my plant sink and started flushing my girls again I have to stop feeding them they aren’t ready for nutrients. My little process is pretty good can measure the flush as I go and flush till the numbers come down

3 Likes

How do you like that truncheon? I’ve had my eye on it.

1 Like

I like it they suggested it at the grower in town take alot of the guess work out if I understand it

1 Like

I’ve heard it’s pretty bullet proof and it can last a decade with no calibration.

1 Like

They had these available today oh boy i could do things with that.

4 Likes

Mike said it was easy 5o use and simple

1 Like

Love the gorilla doors :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Good morning, brothers of the herb and (hot drink) :coffee: have a good one or two

2 Likes