Solocup/Clone Farm to be continued

AND IT ALL BEGINS WITH A SEED

Lets see 16 sprouts 1 found in my Wedryer and thought why not, 9 are from my Brothers Grimm tester packs 3 are from dankseeds The local Hemp grower(HONESTPHARM) has the license to grow and sell now. 3 are YUZU auto and 3 are mystery seeds that came with the Yuzu seeds I like the thought of being able to try the product and decide which seeds to grow. Pictures are nice but smoking it is much morebetter. I have visited the local Dispensary for weed. nice to compare with the big guy.

9/12 sprouts with tails put in their solo cups.

9/13 sprouts are moving

9/14, 14 sprouts at least 1" tall everything is taking off the the last 2 are showing movement just a little slow.

16 Likes

We will have to take your word for that.
Try posting again and wait until the pics finish uploading before hitting ‘reply’.

3 Likes

Had to reload pictures

3 Likes

Looks like you will have your hands full.

6 Likes

Are you planning on keeping them in the solo cups the whole run? More questions to come. Watching!

6 Likes

No it’s my process I start here then move to the 18/6 for a few weeks them move to the 12/12 tent these are all auto’s but have been growing both right along. I also have figured out a couple of strains I will probably not grow again. This is my seedlings and clones right now I overwhelmed my self so I had to switch to 12/12 to finish them.

12 Likes

@Bunger64 You would get more from couple plants in your tent if you put them in 3 or 5 gallon pots save money my friend happy growing

6 Likes

I actually have a couple of different sizes I use, I ran into an over crowding so some of the clones went into smaller pots instead of solo cups till their end.
Most of my pots are 14quart self watering, I have had great luck with these and I have a couple of the 18quart also, biggest concern is the weight on my floor.

I did try 3gallon cloth pots but wasn’t happy with the run off. Just me learning as I go. :+1:

16 Likes

I sure do love that jungle you got there!

5 Likes

Amazing all have growth it’s kind of amazing how determined they are.

10 Likes

Tada 15 seedlings the 1 failure was the stray.

4 Likes

2 Likes

9/18 14 great little sprouts I have had another pass away. One of my Truffles

3 Likes

Moved the 14 sisters downstairs to be with the teenagers, everyone seems happy.

7 Likes

Girls are loving the their new area.

8 Likes

Moved the teenagers this morning, and transplanted 8from solo cups, everyone seems happy.

6 Likes

Been busy. Looking good.

3 Likes

Friday sprinkle a litte water day all are happy had to move fan a couple were unstable.

4 Likes

Saturday busy late check, todays update they are living life

6 Likes

I love how the inside of your tent looks. Feels like I’m looking at an otherworldly grow. Like the first cannabis grow on mars. They needed to bring Bunger in for the expertise on this mission. :laughing:

4 Likes