Solocup/Clone Farm to be continued

Yes. Yes you do.

3 Likes

One of my broken oscillating fans in the center were there isn’t enough air movement saw similar ideas on this forum

2 Likes

Clones gave 2 out yesterday transplanted my YUZUs to home pot seedlings are living life. 1 more GB Truffle hair that didnt pull through.

2 Likes

Whiskey Zulu autos, Barney Farms., sprouted a tail in soil.

Everyone is doing good

White room has flowers starting to pop on my Grimm Brothers truffles.

I dont hunt and this is a different subject but proud of my grandsons he’s become quite the hunter.

3 Likes

Nice buck

1 Like

scoreable 8 or 4x4

1 Like

@jdw @GreggT
FB_IMG_1669844139589
FB_IMG_1669844144310

2 Likes

Nice!!! I like the kicker!!!

1 Like

I really like that last picture! On the ground then the freezer. Tell your grandson nice job! What state are you in ? I’m in SW MIssouri.

1 Like

NY yes pretty proud of the ģuys

1 Like

Lets see been missing for a few days, fed and trimmed yesterday it takes a little longer but bringing them out to feeding is actually easier in the long run and less messy.night temps got down to 59 last light adjusted my little heater just trying to not get under 60 degrees

1 Like

Clones and seedlings doing great adjusted light a little to much,

This morning i found a stray that got knocked over and couldn’t find she was in with her big sister clone, now shes flying solo

Clones arare in 3 stages good better and best lol

Area stays in low 60 during the day WR looks to be running around 78 cool to 76.

Brothers grimm all Flowering :bouquet: :heart:

2 Likes

@HeyJB been missing you brother, hope all is good.

1 Like

You too bro. I been reading all your posts, I been duck and goose hunting in the evenings and then by the time I finish clean up imma bout ready for bed. That cat looks like my cat.

He’s my Master Barney lol
Hope you had luck hunting

1 Like

Got a goose and a few ducks. Gonna smoke the goose tomorrow on my rotisserie. And I have some trout Ive been marinating to smoke as well.

4 Likes

Had to look and see what day it was Mrs.B’s working all the time, Gertrude is doing great, others all in flower wrote down trying to keep better track, (lol) New Gandalf pipe works nice.

Clones and seedlings are all thriving :heart_eyes: love that they all have taken off. Interesting how different each strain reacts and grows.

4 Likes

Ok I have been trying to maintain a warmer area so I have been closing it up during the light hrs, can’t do that its still creating humidity. So the WR stays around 72 degrees during the light hrs and 62-64 through night leaving fans running to keep air moving. Gertrude got another trim bush to full not enough air flow. Likes her skate board.

My watering process is a process but it seems to be more user friendly.

Gertrude came with a light so I switched out my spider farm for this one, has some nice features and I’m using a little more that 100w than before.

I think ill move the spider down to my clone seedlings area have 2 lights in there. And they are also doing great, transplanted a YUZU to were the clone didnt pull through.

I think this is a much better light.

5 Likes

New light runs 175w at 80 percent 217 full throttle but not needed trying to not cook them.

2 Likes

Clones and seedlings are liking the spider light less heat all staying straight not leaning towards the stronger light, definitely more uniform.

Teenagers are doing good also, still trying to figure humidity out, way high this morning when lights on even with fans.

1 Like