Solo cup Farm for 9th

Wednesday Mrs.B’s Birthday 58 years young caught me lol. Sprouts in with Clones.

WR is doing good fed this morning they are coming around.

Gertrude is lovinģ her hair cut.

1 Like

1 Infused and 1 not Apple crisp for Thanksgiving

1 Like

We sampled the one one the left, wife is making turkey and pumpkin pies for tomorrow. Between me smoking my bong and infused apple crisp I’m going to be going down for the count lol. I also wanted to comment that I have been trying to grow some what I would have referred to as wheelchair weed or I think couch lock :closed_lock_with_key: is the term that I see, well the Durban is pretty nice just what I have been looking for.

2 Likes

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Bunger! Mine are still asleep… :sleeping: :zzz:

2 Likes

Your very skilled bro they are beautiful

1 Like

Goodmorning

Dark hrs warmth seems to be maintaining.

Started some more babies this morning, my Master had me up early.

1 Like

My 5 daý old YUZU auto sprouts last run was 50 days old from sprout to harvest, have already dryed and put in a jàr wasnt a lot but smokes great even at an early stage. 4 solo cups are Gush Mint 7 are peanut butter breath. Try some other strains

1 Like

Very cool bro! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Saturday breakfast pizza for the neighborhood,

lol.

All new seedlings have become sprouts over night, solo cup farms looking good

3 Likes

Peanut butter breath they all have pushed out of the ground today, this one had green.

1 Like

Happy Sunday
Not complainingbut with Mrs.B home for holidays was thinkingit was Monday, oh how retirement is so stressful. LOL:)

Happy Sunday funday update.
Not complaining but with Mrs.B home for holidays (she works to much)was thinking it was Monday, oh how retirement is so stressful said no one. LOL

Well doubles are okay

Lost a Peanut butter sprout and maybe a clone, my master was a little destructive this morning.

1 Like

Checking and resetting after one plucked and a clone knocked over.

All are good thinking on soaking a couple of autos to keep everyone company

1 Like

Morning check all are up and running a couple of seed shells hanģing on but all look happy, I really like the floating the seeďs for germinating.

1 Like

How many is that in there now Bunger? 30?

1 Like

21 here 12 there. They are doing great for 3 days,2 Gush mints are up just have to shed shell.

7 clones I’m sure one is not going to make it. Giving some away helping hands :raised_hand: lol

Transplanted a YUZU sprout last run they went 50 days from sprout to grove bag, the othe ZUZU are from the buds i bought from dispensary YUZU, see what happens.

8 days olď.

1 Like

I think I have a sickness :mask:, between buying seeds and sprouts I love life.

1 Like