Solocup/Clone Farm to be continued

Here we are on the planet Mars trying to repopulate the planet with cannabis plants, lol they are all doing great one little struggler but shes doing much better.

Big sisters are living life also

12 Likes

Aint no chance I’m moving there unless you’re successful! :joy:

Looking sweet as usual.

2 Likes

Everyone is getting big and strong.

4 Likes

All Home potted29 days old
Interesting my DANKSeeds from the dispensary are flowering already at 29 days old

Grimm Brothers seeds are doing great also. 14 survivors are doing great I must have gotten my solution on them they all have yellow spots on the leaves, Even the little mutant bottom row second from right is coming along nicely.

1 Like

Its been crazy but my solo cups (9-11sprouts)are all home potted and kicking it, 1 of the Yuzu autos is

2ft and Flowering like crazy Grimm brothers are growing huge leaves.

7 Likes

Looking amazing as Usual!

2 Likes

My world has been a litte hectic but my girls sooth my sole.

5 Likes

We had goats when i was a kid not sure if your profile is a reference or not JB

3 Likes

Have 8 goats. Theyre my wifes pets. I get to do the hard work, she enjoys their personalities.

4 Likes

I was a good milker when I was a youngster. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pretty impressed with the Dankseeds and Grimm Brothers seeds they all went fast 9/11,10-18 Yuzu’s are Flowering fast. Yesterday i put a dowel to measures growth. I would say they both grew close to 3inches Yesterday.

Happy Growing :blush: :smiley:

3 Likes

I forgot Mrs.B’s cactus have been revived and love the lights

4 Likes

Update # I don’t know

I think ill call it the dowel race who can grow the fastest lol.

This is actually a good example for the different lights i have and which are kicking it.

4 Likes

What’s in that dish with the plastic wrap on it?

2 Likes

I have infused a bottle of 190proof everclear and letting it evaporate for the tar, something I wasn’t sure of but this is the second batch hoping for the same results.

3 Likes

How do you infuse it?

1 Like

Order details

[Infusion Buds Butter Infuser Machine- 2021 Herbal Butter Maker Machine | Herbal Butter & Oil Infuser Machine. Butter Machine | Includes Decarb Box And](https://www.amazon.com.
From what I had learned from my failures at DeCarbing and cooking on the stove for butter I found this takes the guess work out, simple directions push button and walk away. I also do coconut oil for my Gummies and Brownies. I have actually added it to our noodle water and things are great. The Mrs. asked me about it I said for the small investment I’m already farther ahead than guessing like before.

3 Likes

Todays race update looks like the GB Truffles are growing a little faster, but the Yuzu are in flower mode and filling in.

5 Likes

Okay maybe its me but my GB Truffle is crazy growing

I marked the dowel, doubled her height overnight.

6 Likes

Just did 6oz in 190 Everclear the tricromes in the Tincture.

I have some 16percent CBD Bb getting ready to finish plan is to in fuse both types to enhance one and maybe mellow the other, the lady at the dispensary suggested that to me.

5 Likes