Solocup/Clone Farm to be continued

Newest Gnomes guard

Sharky

1 Like

I decided to run those clippings they have been sitting patiently for me to decided. My clone dome

8 Blimburn gush mints and 7 peanut butter breath. The mothers are kicking it so these should fill the gap in between seedlings closet and WR.

1 Like

So lets see solo cups have moved one location and the seedlings area is the clone dome room now.

2 Likes

Had to clean the business this morning dam snow :snowflake:

CBN run this morning my last batch I messed up so Mrs.B’s said her snicker doodles are gone hint hint. Going to try infusing in this oil this time like the way it stays solidify.

This is ILGM purple haze and some Grimm Brothers Truffle along with the shake from bottom of my wedryer

@Newt I really like the glass joints.

3 Likes

Okay so just becausei added 1/2 of olive oil just because. Ran unit at 170 for 4 hrs. Started with 2.4oz. 41/2 cups oil. Residue was 2.3 ground up finer

made Mrs.B’s snicker doodles cbn and me some excellent chocolate chip with walnuts. These are the crumbs I ate probably 5 cookies and crumbs, Mrs.B’s came home and helped me eat the goodies, well chicken breats with mayonnaise rub with bacon and carrots. After dinner she mentioned that she shouldn’t have ate my nuts, lol she was in bed by 8.00.

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

TGIF check in super cold out till Sunday. Veg girls got bottom watered this morning CP and Dosido ate ding great like their forever home.

clone dome 80 percent humidity and 68 degrees

1 Like

Little cold this morning

Getting colder

damn, that’s hard core….I moved away from that frozen nastiness on 10/23/02 - it was snowing. Best day ever, never been back…. Keep warm everyone!

1 Like

1 Like

@TransplantedFarmgirl @Newt @Fieldofdreams @Low @GreggT @Jaysittinback . I’m not sure on if this is the correct way but I know theres others also. Okay I’m having an issue understanding my ph and ppms and that sort of items. Well I understand some but the ppms going in and coming out are crazy just need some clear understanding. I have an idea on why but not really. For example this morning I watered and the ppms on my fancy blue flashy stick says the water thats coming out is reading anywheres from 300 to 3000. The confusion in my mind is that some of those have only just been given water so far. They were transplanted on the 16th. So if i measures the water coming out of those girls the numbers would be high because the soil is still fresh. I think thants my problem. This is my process first the sprout goes into the solocup after the tap root is present, so they are in a solo cup for lets see Santas sprouts12/24 transplanted to Home pot on 1/16 then the duration of their lives are in the home pot for 2-3 months, so I think what happens i start feeding before they actually need it not sure i do recycle my dirt have been mix HF and Ocean forest and black gold organic soil. Okay so my water going in haven’t adjusted ph it is

Now this is the same water and mixed with soil from a harvested plant 2" below the top.

My flashy stick

Okay only looking for guidance I think that the soils not ready for me and i start feeding because thats what I think I’m supposed to do. What do you think, drop the bong and walk away no one will be hurt. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

:rofl: pass it around.
I dunno man I just started thinking about this lately. If I should do a runoff test then start feeding, or just start feeding as my soil is around a month old.
I started feeding anyway blindly. Once mixed my water and nutes are 800 - 900ppm.
Fresh soil I bet you could test 3000. I seen elsewhere here somebody tested newer soil at around 4000.

2 Likes

Your numbers surprise me. I got around 150 tap water, 7.1 and after mixing it’s around 900 and 6.7.
Wait whats that bottom pic. I might be confused too

When i started all of this fun stuff I just shot from the hip ALOT. Just trying to do good for my girls its almost like i can start feeding them but then its harvest time. Last year I let my 8, 2 gallon watering cans sit in the room to disapate the Chlorine even used to pre mix my nutrients but that made the cans nasty. Bought a Ph pen but that didnt make sense to me yet. Know I search here and find things to improve the life for my girls.
I see your reply its confusing to me I dont want to through nutrients at them unless they need it. My sort of slurry test i didnt use distilled water just the same i do be lieve I had lowered the ph to that because from my city water it runs around 8.2-8.6

1 Like

That is soil in the same water. Trying to do a slurry test confusing to me or I’m over thinking it.ph dropped from 6.9 to 5.9 it was flashing between 600 and 700 on ppm

1 Like