Solo cup Farm for 9th

AND IT ALL BEGINS WITH A SEED

Lets see 16 sprouts 1 found in my Wedryer and thought why not, 9 are from my Brothers Grimm tester packs 3 are from dankseeds The local Hemp grower(HONESTPHARM) has the license to grow and sell now. 3 are YUZU auto and 3 are mystery seeds that came with the Yuzu seeds I like the thought of being able to try the product and decide which seeds to grow. Pictures are nice but smoking it is much morebetter. I have visited the local Dispensary for weed. nice to compare with the big guy.

9/12 sprouts with tails put in their solo cups.

9/13 sprouts are moving

9/14, 14 sprouts at least 1" tall everything is taking off the the last 2 are showing movement just a little slow.

4 Likes

We will have to take your word for that.
Try posting again and wait until the pics finish uploading before hitting ‘reply’.

2 Likes

Had to reload pictures

1 Like

Looks like you will have your hands full.

5 Likes

Are you planning on keeping them in the solo cups the whole run? More questions to come. Watching!

3 Likes

No it’s my process I start here then move to the 18/6 for a few weeks them move to the 12/12 tent these are all auto’s but have been growing both right along. I also have figured out a couple of strains I will probably not grow again. This is my seedlings and clones right now I overwhelmed my self so I had to switch to 12/12 to finish them.

4 Likes

@Bunger64 You would get more from couple plants in your tent if you put them in 3 or 5 gallon pots save money my friend happy growing

1 Like

I actually have a couple of different sizes I use, I ran into an over crowding so some of the clones went into smaller pots instead of solo cups till their end.
Most of my pots are 14quart self watering, I have had great luck with these and I have a couple of the 18quart also, biggest concern is the weight on my floor.

I did try 3gallon cloth pots but wasn’t happy with the run off. Just me learning as I go. :+1:

4 Likes

I sure do love that jungle you got there!

2 Likes

Amazing all have growth it’s kind of amazing how determined they are.

3 Likes

Tada 15 seedlings the 1 failure was the stray.

1 Like

9/18 14 great little sprouts I have had another pass away. One of my Truffles

1 Like

Moved the 14 sisters downstairs to be with the teenagers, everyone seems happy.

2 Likes

Girls are loving the their new area.

2 Likes

Moved the teenagers this morning, and transplanted 8from solo cups, everyone seems happy.

Been busy. Looking good.

1 Like