Solo Cup Challenge!

Lovely colors

1 Like

And here she is a little further along in the growing.

Goroka Highland PNG

She’s a pretty one.

17 Likes

My solo cup is getting to be a pita… I have to take her out of the tent to be able to properly water the others :man_facepalming:

23 Likes

Mines a PIA too @kaptain3d I have my solo in a mason jar, it helps keep it bottom heavy instead of top heavy. Yours is a lil beauty. I love the way you trained her.

@Mote that NN looks frosty. Love her color.
I had a little more amber than I wanted on my GDP. With houseguests during harvest time, it happens. I let ya know how she does for me for sleep. I’m hoping she can replace my GSCX that I’m out of already :zzz:

5 Likes

Very Pretty :smiley: exotic strain, never heard of that one, she’s doing great :+1:

2 Likes

Damn Kap! she’s getting huge, yield wise you might be in the lead, depending on how @Hellraiser’s weighs in at :grin: That’s gonna be a close one man and yours still has a ways to go :star_struck: :clap:

I think she’ll certainly be able to help you in the Zzzzzs department w the extra amber, def lmk :wink: :v:

4 Likes

Gorgeous girl

The breeder is the same breeder as @kaptain3d Spiced orange rum. But Kaptain is just by far better at growing :sweat_smile::rofl:

3 Likes

Cool little lady man, what’s the lineage on her, I couldnt find anything on your strain. Are you growing a “Regular” size version of her?

1 Like

I would just say luckier! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

These genetics were collected in 2017 in the Goroka Highlands of Papua New Guinea, around 6 degrees South Lat. It’s rumored to be the ancestor to Mullumbimby Madness, which Shantibaba said looked like a Colombian-Thai hybrid, starting a chain of people repeating the claim as fact. I wouldn’t be surprised if it did indeed contain a Thai x Colombian, but given the distance as the crow flies, MM surely contains PNG.

From the breeders site

Seems like a landrace but idk lmao :rofl:

And I plan on running a a couple full size girls next run, the nugs on this are like rocks its crazy and the smell is beyond sweet, size wise she sucks but she smells 100× better than both my flowered autos.

6 Likes

Great history and even more intrigued now, thanks. As long as she kicks kiester it simply means you just have to run more of em (:grin:) to get what ever yield suits you. Some of my hardest hitting strains have been plants of small stature so its all good in the end. Tag me in when you run her “large” version :wink: :v:

4 Likes

Lovely colors

2 Likes

Amazing plant in a cup!

4 Likes

My solo cup Gorilla Glue today, 3-4 weeks to go.

26 Likes

With her Cherry X tent buddy

29 Likes

Yours is quite luscious too! :star_struck:

1 Like

I have this last na clone in a solo cup. It’s lived through 2 hurricanes. It started flowering when the lights were off for 8 days. It re-vegged all weird and I’ve knocked it over like 5 times :rofl:.

I think I’m gonna try to grow this for another 2 weeks and flower it…this has been a fun thread @Mote :cowboy_hat_face::ok_hand:

19 Likes

How are u taking that pic? Climbing on the furniture???

1 Like

This thc bomb auto is so pretty. Those are different tops of the same plant, except for the shot in the middle. The purples are more prominent since I started flushing her.

19 Likes