Solo Cup Challenge!

They will for sure dude. I saw your tent, looks great and they will absolutely love the light and controlled environment :star_struck: get ready cause they’re really going to take off now. YOur Purple Platinum is going to benefit from it the most since she’s the newest addition and it will be all she knows. but they should all thrive. Good deal on the tds meter too :+1: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Let the good times Roll! :v:

5 Likes

Zdf flowers

18 Likes

Zdf = Zuperb, des fleurs? :nerd_face:

Great job sir! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Getting some nice frost on her Cody :+1:

1 Like

Looking frosty in there bro!

2 Likes

Thanks!! She smells just like a cookie.

5 Likes

Yummy then ?! :grin:
Cookies, pine cones, spices, candy, gum, flowers, coffee, fuel… what doesnt this plant offer :laughing: :clap:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, this strain has been very consistent. I have 1 or 2 beans of it left, thinking about making some fem seeds with 1.

5 Likes

Had to go out of town and to make it easier on the person stepping in to water. I stuck her into a grow box. Lemon og kush

12 Likes

They look great, nice & healthy :+1:, like the wee solo girl in the back, same strain same “Birthday”?

4 Likes

As per Mote :wink:…introduce us to the girl in the back please…:joy::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

quietly clears throat

There might be some people interested in those…

Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge.

4 Likes

Lmao, ill let you know whats good.

3 Likes

5 Likes

2 alaskan purple clones.

Unless your talking about big sis behind them. That’s a blue gelato 41, huge top cola nugs on her and only 3-4 weeks into flower

16 Likes

You got some nice girls singing in the background there…:wink:…looking good brother…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Here she is bro

X marks the spot lol

17 Likes

I’ll put my 2 cent out there…those are gonna be some phatt girls…:wink::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

:star_struck:

5 Likes