Solo Cup Challenge!

Update 15 of 25 sprouted

7 Likes

Patty is doing well, still eagerly awaiting the switch…

Next weekend, I’ll take a few clones off of her, put a net over every girl in the tent and soon the switch will happen… :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Fastberry auto stunted Solo cup girl

White Widow clone cup

Have a happy day :v::green_heart:

13 Likes

Those are really impressive @GreenJewels! Wow!! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Thanks Kaptain :blush: hopefully she heads into flower well. The WW had a mini topdress I’m actually shocked she’s still green :rofl: we’ll see how long I can keep her that way :wink::v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Zdf solo cup.

13 Likes

So Coyote-
How does it feel to be a “kept” man, oops, adopted, by that hot mama cita!!!

3 Likes

Lmao, no comment, kidding, im actually married, and T is like a regular mom not a sugar momma lol. :rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

I am sorry man. Didnt mean to get you into hot water or anything. Mrs. Coyote you are very lucky to have such a devoted husband. The friends we all have here on the forum are just friends. Just a bunch of knuckleheads playing “mad scientist” to a bunch of plants!

4 Likes

Lmao, its cool brother!!! No harm done whatsoever.

3 Likes

Some better pictures of my Spiced Orange :tangerine: Rum :

18 Likes

Wow @kaptain3d looking great how is urs doing @CoyoteCody the spiced rum I mean

3 Likes

Here’s my entry, remember she flowered before I really wanted her to, but she still growing well.
Not a single deficiency even.

Animal Cookies

13 Likes

The only spiced rum I have is captain Morgan lol.

3 Likes

Oh lol thought u had one going to must be someone else :joy:

1 Like

Here my solo cup entry she’s from a bag seed

11 Likes

You guys are killing me… I want to play too, but I need to be growing for weight right now… I’m thinking about leaving my clone in her Solo for a while so I can play, but I want to chop her up and torture her too… :laughing:

4 Likes

@AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie this is my first grow but when I saw this thread I had to give it a shot plus @Mote was like one of the first ppl I interacted with so I figured why not lol

4 Likes

She’s looking really nice D! Entering into flower, I like that third lower shoot, keep an eye on that :smiley: :+1:
Gonna try and check some trichs this week on one of my girls, she broke one of her branches when she took a spill. Kinda of a pita when they get too tall but its all part of the fun. :wink: :v:

3 Likes

@Mote thanks I’m hoping they will do alot better now that I got the grow tent all set up

3 Likes