Look at the pistils on her

9 Likes

ZDF solo cup update.

19 Likes

@CoyoteCody She is looking good… here’s my other girl

9 Likes

Nice!!!

1 Like

Thank you Cody & Thank you @Arrow, had a good productive day yesterday, hope you guys are having a great weekend! :wink: :smiley:

I can’t stand ipas, Not a fan of em at All! Too Hoppy or something, always pass em on the way to the scotch :grin:

6 Likes

Hey so I dropped 25 sky walker og seeds in jiffy pucks and one them has came up with two different seedlings in it and I only planted one seed per pick anyone seen this before?

Someone had twins a while back. I want to say, maybe two years ago, Raustin (Not on ILGM anymore) did.

1 Like

@AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie just had a few with @imSICKkid’s genetics, if I remember correctly… :nerd_face:

1 Like

I haven’t grown any of Sick’s stuff yet. I have 2 Lights Out Larry autos from @RandomlyRan going right now though and another seed germing.

1 Like

Then I must have been stoned! :crazy_face:

Didn’t you get twins with one seed? :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I got twins from 2 of the Lights Out Larry seeds. One of those tried to grow triplets.

3 Likes

Separate them as early and gently as possible. If you don’t you’re almost guaranteed to lose one and you might lose both. I had a 3/4 survival rate for mine until my clumsiness got one of them. The fourth had a teeny tiny fan leaf sprouting from half way down the tap root, where it had tried to make triplets. It never amounted to anything after separating them.

ETA: try not to touch the roots.

2 Likes

Here’s a pic of the purp solo

9 Likes

Look at the little guy

17 Likes

I have a auto lemon pie thats twins right now

9 Likes

That’s cool first time seeing that

1 Like

Not too bad for first time. I’m happy with progress. Accidentally watered a bit too much, cup slipped. So needless to say she won’t get water for a while now.

9 Likes

The Gorilla Glue starting to flower.

17 Likes