Solo Cup Challenge!

Just gonna let her do her thing.

11 Likes

And we’re off…

14 Likes

Looking good Brother, she’s going to be a beast in that solo cup :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I have a hopefully working system. There’s another cup in between the big one and the clear solo cup she’s actually in. So 3 cups total. But I keep a shot of water in it, with a dab of molasses and a drop of Fish Sh!t. A few of the roots have reached it. I’ll change it every two weeks. I can’t believe she’s in full flower already. 4 weeks topside today.

6 Likes

Right at about a week into flower. About to start giving her 4/2/1.1 of Jack’s. Drinking almost a cup a day. Skywalker OG…

10 Likes

Well, chopped her down, gave her a wet trim, and she weight in at just over a zip.

Should end up at 15 to 20g once dried. What a long strange trip it’s been…:rofl:

10 Likes

Had to bend this one to get better light coverage. Heavy Jack’s feeding. About 3 weeks in flower. Just shooting for the finish line here, not going for pounds, obviously.

13 Likes

just a little chiropractic adjustment :grin:

4 Likes

Just a little :potted_plant::palm_tree::sunglasses:

2 Likes

No way. :rofl::joy: she’s easily a 1/4 pounder

2 Likes

You think she’s ready? Or another two weeks? Do I need to fill out a support ticket? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Easily two weeks. But fill out a support ticket to be sure.

5 Likes

She’s not only alive, but doing surprisingly well! Between harvesting, other girls in flower, others vegging, I don’t even remember how far in flower she is. We’ll say 2½ weeks. Skywalker OG…

13 Likes

Final weight was exactly a quarter after drying and sweating.

It was fun…:joy:

8 Likes

Ooooh weeee, 8 days since last post and she’s frosting up like craaaazyyy. Skywalker OG, almost 4 weeks into flower…

12 Likes

I cant wait to do a solo cup grow. I think I will get another grow in the cupboard before I do the solo though. Gotta get the on hand supply up enough to be able to pass once on a full grow and not have to go back to the dispo. Lookin good. Should be harvesting my GFOG finally this weekend.

1 Like

Ok you got me. Decided to do it as my clone of GFOG mama came back to me.

10 Likes

Little bit of LST with a hard 90. Hoping for a knuckle right thurr.

8 Likes

A week later. Her trichome production is siiiiiick. The pics just don’t do it. Skywalker OG almost 5wks in flower…

16 Likes

About 3 weeks left!!!

14 Likes