Solo Cup Challenge!

She’s gonna be a big 1 in the solo cup

1 Like

Blue Ivy Carter

12 Likes

Not sure what the spotting is, I’ll leave that one to more experienced eyes.
You can always cut/prune her back on some of her longer branches and let her rejuvenate a bit.
That will cut back her water demands quite a bit. Maybe feed her half strength doses of jacks, as long as you keep the ratios between A-B the same it should be ok, that being said, when I do that I keep the E at 1.2…the regular recommended dosage.
I beat the devil out of some of my solos when they get too needy :grin: :rofl:
Dont scrap her just yet, play w her a bit :wink: :v: :partying_face:

4 Likes

What the hell are you feeding her dude!? Thats pretty gnarly, literally!
She looks happy :+1:

4 Likes

She hasn’t been fed yet and she’s been in that solo cup since Aug 29th, just starting to get a little bit of yellowing of some leaves so she’s letting me know she’s getting hungry. Big fan of the Coast of Maine soil lineup.

3 Likes

Same here all my girls are in the bar harbor blend and get Jack’s 321 except the solo she gets just water 4 now

4 Likes

5 Likes

Jamaican over-proof rum is the best!!! That is what we drink when we go to Jamaica and we smoke pot with a lot of seeds in it. Only 20 dollars a ounce, Pretty good. See what you started with your rum plant11 :sunglasses: @ SilvaBack203

3 Likes

Interesting! yea, some times it looks like they actually like being ignored/neglected then they try to get into our good graces. Should be interesting to see how she responds to food :grin:

2 Likes

Blue Ivy Carter coming along

7 Likes

She’s healthy. Can’t wait to see what you do with her :crossed_fingers::cowboy_hat_face:

Thank you 4 now just letting her ride out 4 now

1 Like

Gave the GodRuntz a little supercropping. Seems to be a success. Lol

Also added a Pebblepusher clone solo to the mix. Lol

Happy Godruntz plant lol

7 Likes

You know, that’s like Frank’s Red Hot……
“I put that ____on everything” lol

Seriously tho when I was struggling with my first attempt at a cloning bucket, I drained and sterilized her and then tried again after reading somewhere that Hormex was another option. I got fantastic results (too good) and had to give away 20-30 clones….
I kept a jug of their recommended rooting solution handy throughout this outdoor grow I just finished. It was a big help whenever I did major stem or branch trauma. I would wrap cotton balls around the area and spray Hormex on there as a first step. Once the patient was stabilized I’d go to aloe and honey or straight aloe.

I really think that root is a beauty and the Hormex is helping. Just my two shillings.

I think I will use a bit on my GDP clones in solo cups. They’re all getting rootbound again after one root trim so this comment is inspiring me to experiment further.

I may just trim their roots and replenish with promix. Had good results outdoors and especially for It’s water retention as opposed to FFHF……

Looking for some gnarly roots like this……

2 Likes

Time 2 have some fun.

9 Likes

Nice girl Sir! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I am intrigued with the solo cup challenge! Time to break out some cups. I am seriously impressed with some of the huge buds coming from these plants. Tossing seeds in today.

6 Likes

Thank you sir. Just tagging along with yall

1 Like

Just a small piece of advice : If you intend to train her, try to do it symmetrically! That will help her keep her balance… :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Yes sir. The plan is 2 do what u were doing 2 your lady

1 Like