Solo Cup Challenge!

Ok well I e not had any brown root at all most if not all are usually super bright white maybe a little nute discolor that’s all. Plants actually looking awesome keeping my bowl full of liquid :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Congrats on taking the chance. I think you were hesitant about this in a prior post.

I don’t have a solo cup entry but did trim both my GDP solos just for the experience of it. I used worm castings to replace the soil and just a bit of Xtreme Mykos. They recovered nicely. I aree with @Mote about the watering and @Arrow elsewhere said “that’s the whole point, it’s a challenge”

I’ve been intrigued by bonsai for most of my adult life but never could keep anything alive after 1-2 root trimmings and re potting so I personally think this WEED is the ideal species to practice bonsai techniques on.

Of course I wouldn’t use a clone mother or a super nice pheno that I didn’t have other proven clones of.

4 Likes

I’ll probably just tag you on another thread relating to harvesting once she’s dried. The Chocolope was my favorite tho I must say. Easy to train and just very pretty looking buds. When I dipped them in the lemon juice bicarb water, she brightened up a bit yellowish on the back side of the branches. I saved her for last. :unamused:

11 Likes

Threw GodRuntz clone in a solocup

11 Likes

No Prob Glam, this thread is pretty casual except for cody & Kaptain who are very strict :joy:
(not to mention the sheriff)
She’s looking quite tasty, got some nice frostage on her :+1: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Nice clone brother, is God’s gift part of the genetics?

2 Likes

Not Gods Gift, but that would make an interesting cross!

This is White Runtz X Galactic God(GodBud X Stardawg)

4 Likes

Hey! Young man… No horsing around!!! :smiling_imp:

https://media.giphy.com/media/NUevhWb3aWuSyXz3FP/giphy.gif

8 Likes

50/50 Nice!!! Should make for a really interesting ass kicking hybrid strain.
Have you had a chance to sample her or is she a recent chop & curing now?

3 Likes

That’s F’n Hilarious Kaptain, Thank YOu! :+1: :partying_face:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:rofl:

5 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

Yes Sir! :grin:
(I dont feel like he’s giving it his all without the Maggot!)
Did you know that Peaceful Gentle Bob Ross…yes the super mellow paint instructor dude was a Master Sargeant before he started his artistic career :wink:

5 Likes

Not in the same league as Lee Ermy I’m afraid but then again I’ve never seen Lee Ermy paint.

MCRD Parris Island 1975 ooh rah get on those footprints and 6 inches not 6 feet you maggots!!!

2 Likes

There is a good documentary on him on Netflix, sad story, he was a wonderful man!!

6 Likes

I got it on my watchlist, will def check it out. He is awesome, I watch him sometimes and he always blows me away w the end results :star_struck:
I guarantee you his painting will be in museums and the Smithsonian in time, Rightly so! :+1:
Most of the ones he painted on the show are still owned by the people who are in charge of his estate now, you probably knew that already :wink: :grin:

2 Likes

:rofl: :grin: He could give it a try, just follow Bob’s instructions, you cant go wrong :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Ya that was part of the documentary lol, I will say, be ready to have your heart strings pulled on and to learn new stuff about him, I learned a lot from it.

4 Likes

I’m sure I saw it then :grin: but a re-watch is not out of the question.

1 Like