Solo Cup Challenge!

@Arrow Still Stellar My Brother! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

thanks my friend :pray:…i dropped her and broke the 4 branches on the right side…including the one i painted… :persevere:… it is what it is… :v:

3 Likes

:poop: half of your girl makes 4 of mine! You still got it Growin On My Brother!! :+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Damn that sucks. Thinking about chopping off roots to see if she grows more after I eat dinner. Been busy all day helping the old man side his place. Man what a ness that is. Lol. I got more done in 5 hours of being there than he and my brother got done in 3 weeks. Lol. But anywho. Pics to come in a bit and if u will let me know where to cut of u will @Arrow I’d appreciate it. Don’t wanna kill it but wanna learn what the heck why not. I seen a video with a Chinese guy he just rips off roots with his thumbs lol like it was no big deal. Used a nail as a strait line and quick and easy. It was just like the little tiny dirt cubes lie 1x3 inches and he took like the bottom inch or so. Could not understand as it was another language lol. But pics he shown was a huge difference between when he ripped root off and before he ripped. 3 days was like 2 Xtra inches growth

2 Likes

I’m with Monsieur DMan on this one. Half of yours is like 5 of mine :yum: :star_struck:

5 Likes

Ok Brother Dan I was being conservative but half of his is like 10 of mine and 5 of yours!! :wink::v::call_me_hand::sunglasses:

3 Likes

How long u gonna veg it til u flip

1 Like

take the bottom inch at first…till you more sure of yourself…if i get around to it today, ill show you how to use the space outside the cup to grow in :crazy_face:…remember this plant is grown bonsai style… :wink: :sunglasses: :v:

5 Likes

Ok I have no clue on this so I’m blind here feeling with my hands. I’m ready for it tho lets try this

2 Likes

how to utilize the space outside your cup… :crazy_face:…im growing this as a bonsai…( i removed the wiring )…space wise a solo cup is only x big…so most growers use the space between the clear cup and the colored cup…for roots and moisture…but this being grown as an organic grown bonsai…i top fed, that causes roots right on your surface… if you look carefully, you will see the roots have ‘trunked’ up ( hardened up ) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: this allows me to grow outside my cup ( above the cup, and not as per normal, below the cup ) …here’s some pics, i hope you find them useful…it is the first time i share this … :peace_symbol:

…she is fading hard …she has been fed for the last time… :sunglasses: :v:

22 Likes

Dude that is nuckin futz I trimmed 1 inch off and all looks well so far did it this am bout 7

After trim pic just now

10 Likes

Well done! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thanks buddy. Now if it just stays alive. Set scrog down in tent to keep tucking. Think I’m gonna flip it. After I flip should I still tuck for a week or so then stop
@AfgVet ur inpit

4 Likes

I flip when my net is about 70% full and use the stretch to fill the other 30% the best I can. So yeah, keep tucking after the switch

9 Likes

She is tucked in the tent good, don’t think she will fall over.

15 Likes

@CoyoteCody :exploding_head::flushed::scream: lookin awesome My Brother!! Give me a couple more try’s and I may get there.
:+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

You got it brother, your solo cup is nothing to bat an eye at. Very good work on your part!!

6 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Brother your kindness is deeply appreciated. :v::call_me_hand: This is my first try I think my second may be better. :wink:
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

4 Likes

I’m sure it will be, you are a natural solo artist.

3 Likes

I trimmed roots yesterday Cody. Heard the knife slicing thru the roots made my butthole pucker up lol. First time was a bit scary to do but she is standing tall and looking good still today.

6 Likes