Solo Cup Challenge!

Here’s my lil bonsai …

:sunglasses::v:

18 Likes

:heart_eyes: how is tgat even possible. Great job

5 Likes

My indoor Solo girl may not look like much, but she’s almost all buds and she smell super strong! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

Very nice kap!

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary!

3 Likes

Happy cannaversary kap!!!

4 Likes

Well week 2 day 3 since flip of all my girls here are my two solo cups… Oofta that bag seed looks rough I’m guessing poor genetics…the green crack looks pretty decent I think tho🤷

16 Likes

Wow you’ve been here 7 years today!! That’s like 4 Canadian years lol

Happy cake day :pray::rofl: :yum:

8 Likes

@Mark0427 , @Jaydawg6528 did you guys see this journal? :thinking:

Open to everyone growing in Solo cups…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I did now lol following. Soon to start one kust dont know what to do. Wonder how an auto would come out in a solo anyone done it before i look thru this

2 Likes

She looks like crap, but she’s almost all buds…

17 Likes

She looks like some KILLER CRAP!!!:+1::yum:!!! nice grow can’t wait to try on next run . got some great ideas from this thread…

2 Likes

Uuugh. I just said i wasnt gonna drop any more damn u kap. wife is asking what im looking for now. A solo cup some coco and a flavored bean to drop in it. Shaking her head walmong around bitching now. Like we need another plant in the house. Lets just kick the kids out and u can grow where they sleep. .i said is this possible cuz im game lol

6 Likes

@Mark0427 love it bro!!! The plants don’t back talk and are always glad to see ya!!!

1 Like

Kinda the way my kids used to be.

1 Like

Mine to I miss my little Angel​:cry::sob:! Now she’s 18 and knows everything!! She’s a great young lady now guess I did ok​:+1::grin:

1 Like

I have 3 kids 4 cats and a wife and a bunch of little green girls my hands are always full. :laughing: my oldest is 15 and thinks she is queen of michigan. Then i have 8 and 9 boy is youngest and a little pistol lol. He is something else tho. He has a hell of a good eye when it comes to shooting at the range lol. Shocked the shit out of me. Rifle as big as him but man he loves it and makes him feel like a man. My middle daughter is a little princess and just the sweetest little angel around. My wife is a damn cat freak crazy cat lady lol. But our cats i must say r pretty cute :laughing: one is 34lbs one is 30 and 2 are just 11 weeks old just a bit over 11 weeks

4 Likes

Oh boy, my kid is still 13 and always looks forward to seeing me. I guess I better enjoy it while it lasts

3 Likes

Wow!!! You got your hands full!:dizzy_face: my daughter has moved so now just me 2 dogs & 2 outside cats Orkin & Army my pest control! How could I forget my harem of 7 ladies.

2 Likes

@Mr_Wormwood that’s close to age my angel turned hormones are a bitch!!!

1 Like