Happy birthday sheriff!

4 Likes

You so silly Cody :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Looks awesome dude :+1: cant wait to see her w buds :grin: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Missed you for a minute brother …thanks :sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Well my two remaining solo cups are creepin along…both show some deficiencies the gdp bag seed looks and always has looked worse… IDK I may still remove the wire screen like I did with the big girls, I’m concerned that having no flex there might cause problems
Green Crack

Gdp bag seed

Here they are in their natural environment which is probably going to be flipped to flower mode soon

11 Likes

Bro I’m stoned, I’m like what am I looking for, why did they draw big green and blue circles around those plants lmao, looking amazing

8 Likes

What cha mean JamJam, no flex on the metal “scrog”?!
Dig the industrial draining platforms :grin: :+1:
What exactly is wrong w GDP, not a particularly tall kind of strain, fairly squat but still decent in size when it was all said & done, solid nugs make up for her short stature. :v:

5 Likes

:rofl: I thought that too at first glance, and not stoned, so we can cut you some slack Cody :grin:

4 Likes

LMAO I can totally see the confusion

2 Likes

Thanks man, been a busy summer but getting the itch to drop soon :wink: :v: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Not saying anything is terribly wrong with it, it’s just showing much worse signs of deficiencies and has always kinda been a mutant lol

3 Likes

Gotcha!
It seems like deficiencies will crop up much quicker in this format just due to the limited nature of it.
For me its usually a ph issue, or a shot of calmag that was required.
All in all a nice looking happy tent you got going there :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah I do blame myself because I wasn’t on top of the solos like I should’ve been early but it’s just for fun anyway …and thank you I think they may be happy enough to flip soon…maybe even later today :pray::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

And yes I removed them from the big girls due to concern of having no flex in them and maybe binding the plant somehow…and also thanks for the compliment on the stand I made it myself:)

2 Likes

I figured you made the stands, Great job dude, must be fun playing w metal at that scale :+1:

Yep, cant take any of this too seriously it really is just for fun, shit happens plus this plant behaves differently even w clones of itself so no point in getting worked up. :wink: :v:

Have fun w the Flip! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thanks…a lil nervous and super excited as it’s only my 2nd grow and 1st was autos so I’m hoping for a much better end result :crossed_fingers::pray:

3 Likes

You’re doing great so dont sweat it too much, just keep an eye on em going forward.
Autos can be less forgiving/finicky imo so I prefer photos whenever possible.

Have fun… and crank up the lights :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thanks…my 600rspec is roughly 75% do you recommend I just turn it up all the way or gradually increase it the rest of the way?

1 Like

Gradual increase is fine, you only got 25% to go anyway :grin: :v:

4 Likes