Solo Cup Challenge!

A new cross from Sunken Treasure seeds.
Gorilla x Forum Cookies x purp

:crazy_face:

6 Likes

Sounds delicious! and kick ass. Three way crosses are always interesting :rofl:

3 Likes

My supercropped Solo girl didn’t survive…

So I started another one of the same strain… outdoor!

She’s being shielded from the harsh afternoon sun by Anjij…

10 Likes

I have some of those airpots but haven’t used them yet. Did you put any kind of garden mesh on the bottom or anything. Looks like soil could fall right through the bottom.

2 Likes

Nope, didn’t put anything on the bottom @Bobbydigital . At first when you fill them, they will lose a “dusting” of soil. But once filled, the soil stays where it’s supposed to! Unless you knock them around… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Been a lil quiet, we’ll call it a long moment of silence for all the beans/seedlings lost due to haste and poor planning. So now I only have 4 contenders…one from before :my mutant (supposed) GDP bag seed

And now 3 new ones : Green Crack

Chronic Widow

And Cali Dream

A couple were buried a lil too deep but hopefully they survive this time…

7 Likes

Still can’t get over how awesome those stand cages are. When you get into business making them different sizes… let us know!

4 Likes

Ya , I thought those were pretty danm cool also… :+1::grin::green_heart:
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

@Underthestairs I have made some for my 7gal girls this next round

Someone on here has asked me to make him some just not sure how to go about contacting outside of here without breaking any rules here

3 Likes

I might add that they are shaped like that to fit all the way up into the corner of my 4x4 so 4 of them can fit on this that I made also. Designed to hold up to 6, no legs on the outsides so runoff trays can be put in and out

3 Likes

@JamJam that’s so awesome. I could see getting 4 of those in a 27" tent and giving great results. 4 individual scrogs that’ll stabilize and allow you to remove the plants more safely…

1 Like

Yeah a lil custom fitting maybe and no space in the middle like my aluminum stands creates perhaps they could fit in there.

1 Like

You just get stronger , looking awesome :sunglasses: thats impressive

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more! And thank you!

1 Like