Solo Cup Challenge!

Oh yeah they far from the light. I didnt plan it to go this way, but a change in future life plans made me go ahead a decide to just flower it all so we can pack up and get out of here. Im gonna top them, but they are still gonna be ways from the light… if i get time i need to build a stand or something to get them up higher

2 Likes

Put 2 loops of string through your rack and hang it like a light fixture… I’d glue first it’s a 5 dollar contraption I’d solidify it first

Yo man that is awesome! @Gremmall, She seemed to really respond to the stresses. Comin in to growing, I never imagined stress would be beneficial to the plant but obviously they do in the wild. I start with LST from the first week and gett them bushy. When I dont touch autos they are scraggly as all hell. On my latest round I accidently topped 2 of the autos and they produced big time. If that ain’t enough, I almost try to kill em towards the end. Cold temps, Ice, split a stem once in awhile too… I can see by the background that she was lucky to get a spot in there!!! Noice!!!

2 Likes

Gelato midget getting close to chop, edited to add root photos

11 Likes

@bazoo was that the cup you did it in did you have a dark cup to put it in …also was that an auto?

1 Like

that cup was inside a regular red solo cup. The plant is a stunted Gelato photoperiod. It had a rough childhood, lol. Started with a shell helmet I couldn’t get off. It had one cotelydon leaf as a result. This thing was a mess, nevermind how many times it got kicked over, wilted from no water/feed. Aside from that, She only got fed leftover nutes from whatever I had going on. The nutes weren’t always accurate for her growth stage. I also fed her leftover stuff that sat and was never rechecked for PH. I’m pretty abusive I guess. Next solo will probably be treated the same way :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Very nice, looks great!

3 Likes

Thank you my friend! You might be horrified by how she was treated.
You definitely deserve credit for helping me along with growing the big girls properly! Much appreciated

3 Likes

Ww solo cup update.

16 Likes

She looks great! :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks kap!!

@fano_man i topped them the same day you said too. Got some branches coming up on them. Lol

5 Likes

Sweet now you will nice evenness of your buddage

2 Likes

Ww solo cup update.

15 Likes

Looking good as always Mr.Cody :pray::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Thank you brother!

1 Like

Here’s my girl 18 days into flower

14 Likes

@Gremmall morphed into a walrus

3 Likes

@hoppiebunny we have a winner!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’ve been changing my avatar every Sunday for probably 4 months ahaha. Bunny spotted the smoking walrus hanging beside my smoking rhino in an advertisement on Instagram lol

4 Likes

The ugliest one was the one with half a bearded face in the shadows… :face_vomiting:

Good thing you changed @Gremmall:wink:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:

3 Likes