Solo Cup Challenge!

Could you long term store in those ? Or only using for slow dry

Just started week 6. Unfortunately the room received some pollination from the late hermie. However, i do not think its a total loss. Time will tell, here is Miss Trooper.

21 Likes

I got them on ebay for about $70 each.

My solo cup project is complete. The buds stabilized at 62RH on Friday, let them sit for anther day in the CVault then weighted it on Saturday.

A sample of the the yield

All weighed out, paper plate was tared before weighing, a little more than I thought it would be.

27 Likes

Bravo!!

2 Likes

Excelente! Very nicely done! Stay lit :dart:

2 Likes

Most excellent! Bravo sir! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Bro that’s a sweet looking setup :wink:

2 Likes

Idk if I can’t get to that in a 5gal pot lol, great job!!

5 Likes

Very Nice!! that’s a great haul for something that came from a lowly solo cup :grin: :+1: :beers:

4 Likes

Miss Trooper’s getting some purple trichomes!

13 Likes

Ok dropping a bean tonight, solo cup challenge here we come :eyes::eyes::eye::eye:

11 Likes

@Not2SureYet here ya go

2 Likes

Dropped 3 peyote purple beans for the solo cup challenge. :partying_face:

8 Likes

Awesome can’t wait to see how they turn out :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Look at her go… who says little girls can’t scrog?
I’m working on the yellow growth. Feeding her every other day now. Probably up it to every day soon

10 Likes

Nice she’s looking great brother

3 Likes

Lol i was thinking about doing the same Scrog the solo cup, beat me to it. Very nice. Maybe ill try to mainline it, that would be a challenge all in its self lol. 4 or 6 cola mainline

2 Likes

Lol, It was really the only way to get her some decent real estate under the light. I’m not going to let her get tangled up in the net. She needs to be pulled out and given a hug now and then.
Mainlining could be fun, I’m looking forward to following that.

2 Likes

So after many weeks of being unsure of what strain Miss Trooper is, I am able to say with confidence that this is Lavender Kush! I rubbed a sugary leaf and gave it a whiff and it is straight beautiful lavender!

Also, since it was WW that ended up pollinating it should end up being White Lavender. Got that last bit off of Leafly.

11 Likes