Soldiers all in line: my Crystal Experience

Is this normal? Dropped 4 beans on 13th. One dropped. Of the 3 that are still floating 1 has a tail now.

1 Like

@Laurap

I read mixed reviews on the “sinking seed theory”. The seeds themselves are so light that the surface tension of the water holds them up. If one of them has a taproot, it’s ready. Have you tried to poke them down and see if they sink? My NL seed sunk immediately but my Tutankhamuns floated until I poked them down.

3 Likes

Haven’t poked them as of yet but my Ak47 & Amnesia haze from last grow all sunk so was courious.

1 Like

Yippee, got home to find all girls on bottom with tails.
Next step first home: pods

5 Likes

You’ve got tutankhamuns growing? Lucky censored

1 Like

@Laurap
I do! If you’d like to check them out, I just updated today.

2 Likes

These guy’s sound like they are ready for training you should scrog them . Lol

2 Likes

It’ll be my first try to scrog but it’s suggested for this strain. I waited too long on first grow so LST was all I could accomplish. Gotta get a better start.

4 Likes

Just took that trip down the Nile. Would love to follow you & your adventures. Looks like you’ve made a great start.

1 Like

I’m trying to make this journal helpful to me & anyone else who didn’t have a clue. So I’m putting everything down.
Two days ago girl were put on pods. I’m always terrified I’ll hurt the roots & 1 had one over an inch. Put under 250 MH @ 20 " running 14/10. Last time I ran 18/6 but alot of folks here use the 14/10 as it simulates their time in natural sun.

3 Likes

This morning I had three of the four girls popping up! They’re taking off like rockets!

6 Likes

Out of likes dang it arghh but :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::clap:t2:

1 Like

user84561_pic9398_1302013612_thumb

4 Likes

You’d think I was crazy! Girls wake at 8 & still have a hold out not wanting to sprout yet. Bet I’ve already poked my head in to see if maybe I can now see one as if I could will it.

It’s been 6 days since seeds were put into pods. One has yet to pop up. How long do I wait for her?

1 Like

I think I would go up to 2 weeks if you don’t have any other reason to pull it. After you hit about 7-10 days it’s pretty unlikely they will come up, but it does happen.

2 Likes

I had trouble this time with paper towels and sinking seeds. Eventually I dropped them into soil and voila!

3 Likes

After I quit the paper towel routine I personally have had better luck with soaking then soil. :blush:

4 Likes

Don’t use the p towel method just put in pods as soon as sunk & see tails.
It’s making me crazy! Or at least a little crazier than I already am. Lol

3 Likes

That’s what I did & three beautifully came up. Just this one. Awh, this sux!

1 Like