Soldiers all in line: my Crystal Experience

This is my second grow. Made mistakes last time gonna try to get it right.
Dropped 4 Chrystal into h20. They immediately lined up like soldiers. I gave a little push and they separated but within an hour they were all together in a line.

Crystal Fem from Ilgm growing issue

They’re very disciplined seeds, lol :wink: :sweat_smile: :innocent:

I will follow your topic :grinning::innocent:

I’ll be watching too. Boot camp will be here before you know it; then their training begins :grin:

I’m watching this so no pressure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s so funny! They followed each other all around the bowl just so they’d be together. Lol

Discipline will keep morale high within the ranks!

@Laurap

Congrats on your second round! Keep us posted. There’s so much we can learn from each other. Good luck.
Watching :grinning::v:

Gonna be a drill Sargent. Lol

Following along !! :seedling::blue_heart:

I’m almost 4 weeks into my 2nd grow also :blush: Feels like the first tho since I’ve only recently found this group and already learned so much.
I look forward to seeing your troup grow :sunglasses:

Heck yeah buuuuuddy, back at it :sunglasses:

Is this normal? Dropped 4 beans on 13th. One dropped. Of the 3 that are still floating 1 has a tail now.

@Laurap

I read mixed reviews on the “sinking seed theory”. The seeds themselves are so light that the surface tension of the water holds them up. If one of them has a taproot, it’s ready. Have you tried to poke them down and see if they sink? My NL seed sunk immediately but my Tutankhamuns floated until I poked them down.

Haven’t poked them as of yet but my Ak47 & Amnesia haze from last grow all sunk so was courious.

Yippee, got home to find all girls on bottom with tails.
Next step first home: pods

You’ve got tutankhamuns growing? Lucky censored

@Laurap
I do! If you’d like to check them out, I just updated today.

These guy’s sound like they are ready for training you should scrog them . Lol

It’ll be my first try to scrog but it’s suggested for this strain. I waited too long on first grow so LST was all I could accomplish. Gotta get a better start.

Just took that trip down the Nile. Would love to follow you & your adventures. Looks like you’ve made a great start.