Soildawgs downstairs layer bringing the 🔥

We did discuss removing the veg light and buying 4 more electric sky 180s to flower both tents. 42 plants and 7 strains is hard to get timing down and pondered the idea of flowering everything… everyone else’s thoughts?

Hey @CooterJuice the outdoor post is here. I top dressed the lady’s with 2tbs per gallon of dr earth veg and bloom 50/50 ratio to prep them for the weeks ahead of them. Man I should have made my fence bigger bc it’s getting tight in there

1 Like

Very nice brother!!! They look really good man!!

1 Like

I should have trained them but we are over loaded with work now lol so I just let them go and water them every other day. 10 plants to 60 something is a drastic transition to make lol considering we both work 50+ hours a week and have to maintain the crop. We will be cutting back to around 30-40ish and honestly this is only my second year going back outdoor and I know why I quit to begin with. My outdoor crop won’t start flower till September 26 and we have snow in October. I guess what I’m saying is the 22 I have outside just vegged so hard for the cuts we brought. Spent 2 hours in each 4x8 defoiling today

1 Like

4x8 tent was hit with a hard defoil and flipped to flower and the 4x8 veg tent all got another round of topping

1 Like

Today with the outdoor lady’s… yesterday was supposed to be a water day but got tied up with a bunch of buddys and became a best man for there up coming wedding so never made it to to my lane. The big afghan was the first to blow over this year lol. Going to b a real problem when they have flowers and real weight whipping and nah nahing way up there lol so here they are a day late of water and droopy and pissed off lol

1 Like

Today in the 2x4 the clones are being gifted to a good buddy and that will open up most of that tent allowing the nanaz to veg till we flower thru the clones. They will be moved to the veg 4x8 and I havnt decided where to start yet with all the fire i have atm. I need suggestions on what to start with all from square1 and robbin hood. I have grape nuts, g.r.c X b.b.c F2, diamond hands, iced wildberry, g.r.c bx1 and violet fuel

2 Likes

Quick update on the choice I made. I’ll be giving the clones to a buddy tomorrow. And vegging the 6 nanaz for 8 weeks in the 2x4 before there moved to the veg 4x8 for another 8 weeks. So the 4 beans I chose to sow tonight are the Violet fuel, silverstar had 3 more packs people never paid for so I copped another 10 pack. The 4 future violet fuel will veg in here until the nanaz get shifted around and then they will get flipped.

The 8 outdoor lady’s. I apologize for keeping the others from everyone. No pictures in the new location but here’s some of the outdoor girls

3 Likes

Todays up date the 4x8s

The veg 4x8 has got to slow down I can’t take enough cuts off them. It’s getting to the point where I’m gonna have to throw clones away every 2 weeks

The flower 4x8

Week 1 of flower in the bag not much going on here this week but it will happen fast

1 Like

Outta :heart: but everything is looking awesome man!! Nice job brother!! :+1::v::beers:

1 Like

Thanks dude it’s definitely a lot of passionate work lol

1 Like

So I’m starting to defoil the outdoor afghan and 9 lb hammer… so far I’m really loving the structure of both genetics. Now that they have fully reached sexual maturity and just waiting for the days to get shorter to start flower, there vastly different. More mutations along the afghan line but big full plants. The 9 lb hammer are shorter and growing more traditionally. Thick indica leaves and demanding defoil but it’s so much easier to work with than the afghan bc I can reach the whole plant and there’s lateral branching

2 Likes

2x4 update here

Tonight I topped all the nanaz at the 4th node. All of the baby violet fuel germinated. 2 of them looked funny and I was unsure so I sowed another lastnight came home from work today and they look as if they might make it lol so maybe I’ll have 5 jammed into the 2x4 haha I’ll post pics in the am lights out now cheers boys

1 Like

Without further ado, The future

1 Like

20 hours after the topping the nanaz never missed a beat. Seeing all the thick wide leaves makes me think it’s super indica dominant

1 Like

Definitely looks indica for sure!! Looks nice and healthy :+1:

Hey cooter so I’m switching my whole program.u have any experience with pro mix or for farm coco loco or any of the like… I’m going to be using dr earth organic dry amendments as it’s the cheapest thing here but struggling to chose a medium… after reading my own posts I’m the most indecisive person I have ever met lol

1 Like

Future is looking good!

1 Like

I havent used either of those. I only use Canna Coco and Fox Farm Ocean Forest and Happy Frog with Jacks or bottle nute. I have read though that Coco Loco you treat it like soil. It is pre amended. Sorry not much help on those 2 brother

1 Like