Did you buy the harvest Organics for soil, raised bed or potting mix?
If you watered the first time completely than it will take some time to dry out as the small plant/seedling doesn’t use much but will use more as she gets bigger. Clay pots will not dry out as fast as when using cloth pots.
Fungus gnats are a minor issue and can be kept in check with watering practices minimizing wet top soil.
Either ocean or happy will work…I use Ocean
Can you fill out a support ticket?
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
• Indoor or Outdoor
• Light system
• Temps; Day, Night
• Humidity; Day, Night
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
• Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner