SOIL, PH, PPM, RunOff / please explain 2 me

I’m not sure if you ment this for me @beginner2d but honestly mate if you got through it like that in your first grow that’s great but it not always that easy the more you know about things when they go worng the quicker and safer you can sort the problem to have a monster harvest :v:

1 Like

no, my status are 3-4 months old :slight_smile: im change it right now
now this is my second and half indoor grow (INSIDE)
jea , first time i get better soils and mix them in pot for different lifecycles. Upper goes N rich, bottom and edges have potassum rich soil. Now in big deep winter i dont get it somewhere, only internet and thats what i cant understand how they send it. and i live in east eaurope. Amazon is not a choise :slight_smile:

@beginner2d I think I mite have a list off the items that you need that you can buy in mots Garden Centre,s il will have a look for you mate can you tell me what you are using right now please mate :v:

my country made soil, what i cant tell you anymore, because i dont have package. I throw it away…
and that soil is out of stock, next winter i prepare. who was thinking about that I cant get soil everywhere.
All was built grow room improvements and growing equipment, but soil… ups. NOw I Know better.
I cant even digging some bcause here is big snow and very cold . I have on big pile of compost outside, one year i grow there one monstercanna. 3.1 meters long, 2.4 meters wide (bagseed but nice buds and only buds yield was 1kg. Very good compost for vegging. And that was my first grow :slight_smile:
And again I cant add a picture bcause my old computer and phone where i HAve those pic are lost and broken.
sorry offtopic, but now right bact to your question, what exactly U ask for me?

1 Like

Unfortunately I too have a new phone and I can’t seem to find my files on no nutes just water hot soil have you heard of this? @beginner2d

NO. :roll_eyes:

OK just let me have another look for you

I hope you can read this I just wrote it out it the ingredients off the soil I will also send you the amount to use but do you think you could get these items? @beginner2d

1 Like

heh just right now i looking for internet how to make organic super soil, but 30-60 days cooking time. i cant wait , im that type.
Thanks 4 list i look ingredients and search 4 internet

I’m not completely sure but I think when you make it in a smaller amount you don’t have to wait as long to use but yes look it all up it will definitely help if you have any questions or need help with anything you can just ask I will put this thread on to Watching ok.

I have this site like canna notebook, i can find answers in internet(many of them).
But last half year i always come ILGMsupport and ask that question to be sure.
Happy to be here, knowledgeble site.

2 Likes

If you can look up Subcool on the Internet you should see plenty and exactly how it can be done in large amounts and also smaller amounts @beginner2d

Heihei , now i look 4 that “water hot soil” and thats very good mix, only water :wink: thats what i look 4.
lesser liquid nutes, better. I only must find a place where i can buy it.

Glad to have helped you out keep growing :v:

Yes ok if I can’t help I certainly will @Greenguy1983.

And welcome to the forum by the way there is a lot of experienced people who can answer everything you might need answered @Greenguy1983 your in good hands.

OK just tell me exactly what nutrients you are using amder what media you’re plants are in with your Ph Readings you mentioned I take its soil yes don’t worry most all off these things are able to be sorted out once catch it in time.

Sorry mate I completely missed were you had all ready said in your last post what nutrients you are using and you are only using them at 3/4 strength, so when you say use the hole range and you also I take it they are all Autos can you post a photo so I can have a good look and also get some more off our growing family to have a look ok.

Hi thanks for the info it sounds like I have nitrogen toxicity I have curling leaves and dark green leaves are curling here and there around the plant. I think the problem is with my nutrient solution that I buy from the hydroponic shop when I looked at the ingredients on the Bloom nutrients the nitrogen levels are higher in the levels compared to vegetative nutrients. I don’t know what to do maybe to water down my nutrients a little bit but by how much I do not know. I don’t have a ppm metre all I do is go by the instructions that are on the back of the nutrient container.

hello @Johnzy81 Could you recommend a PPM meter? I’m in week 8, plants are going well, but have been adding nutrients very sparingly. Now that I’m getting used to all the other cannabis growing idiosyncrasies, time to pay attention to that… thanks