Soil or coco which is better?

Been growing in FFOF for a while now in a 3 x 3 tent. Not sure if i should make the switch. And if i should. Ive had moderate success with the FF nutes as well. Can i use those in coco?

Can you elaborate? Autos or photos? Dried & cured weight per plant (average).
What light are you using?

Ive gone through a 20 seed pack of ILGM wwa some good some bad. Ive started now with photos. I did a black widow fem photo that looked to be going great but it was in the same space with an unkown seed that i had started. Mystery seed was a fem but it must havegot stressed, maybe light, anyway it hermed and ruined my blk wid hermed too. Now i have a bruce banner in a 5g fab pot at about 45 days old. Want too increase yield with coco? I have disinfected grow space and thinking of making a switch. My light is a hlg 240 260 i forget.

I am having my first go at a photo this run. 4 northern lights. The reason I asked is I also use FFOF and have a 3x3. I amend the FF soil quite a bit by adding a block of coco and mixing in an OMRI compost among other things.

I switched to coco after my first grow, have not looked back since, I also when from GH nutes to Jack’s 321, much simpler and cheaper.

1 Like

I been using Coco for several years now. I prefer it. Because I vacuum up all run off so it is a little more work.

2 Likes

I started out doing this too (extraction) but now I bottom feed instead. Once the roots are established, I feed by pouring half to one gallon into the tray. I do this every 2-3 days and it’s incredible to see how fast they soak it up. Also, no waste! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Glad to see you around @GreenThunder hope all is well.

1 Like

As well as it can be in these trying times. My job is loosely related to the tourism industry… the lack of such is a mixed blessing. It’s soooooo nice to not have our isolated town inundated with hoards of people and smelly busses. But oof… the economy.

I hope you and your family are well too.

1 Like

Buying a house. Nice large 4bd. Places to grow more. :wink: supposed to sign the papers Wednesday.

2 Likes