Soil grow options

It have no idea about the blumat system, but liquid sea weed is great for your grow, especially foilar feed, full of goodies to many to mention :+1:

@GreenThumb101 looks like it’s a great system, similar to what most of us call an auto pot. It’s a self watering device. Yes seaweed stuff is good for the plants, provides micronutrients. I would mention a word of caution when it comes to liquids and concentrates. Check the ph of the nutrient by itself, and check after you’ve added it to a water solution with everything else. The important thing is to make your solutions weaker than most because it will be feeding all the time.
Hope that helps.

1 Like

Okay thank you. Next grow I’m going to start using liquid seaweed. I have figured out the blumat water drip system it works amazing but the only pain is too keep adjusting water flow for the correct amount plants need. The second day of using it I adjusted it too much and had an inch of water in tent floor lol but didnt hurt the plants. I had been given 2 random seeds they are my “experimental” seeds lol there under 1000 watt light and there thriving I had used last grow sohum soil and still have nutes. I have the 2 random seeds in same tent as the 2 GG seeds. Just hoping it isn’t male plants…