Soil for ilgm especially for white widow

What is the absolute best medium for growing ilgm white widow strain

There is as many answers to that as there are hairs on my…bunny farm. I use FFOF but what do I know?

3 Likes

I use 50-50 mix of FF Ocean Forest and FF Coco Loco. Can I say it is the absolute best, probably not I’m only on my 3rd grow. What I can tell is that I have not had any negative effects with it. Not only that but, also haven’t had to feed any nutrients the entire time while in veg,with the exception of cal-mag. If you are a new grower that can be a big plus. But like @Audiofreak pointed out you are going to get a lot of opinions on what people think is the best.

2 Likes

Coco coir and perlite
These are my current widows

4 Likes

Add a vote for FF Happy Frog. I like it because it’s not too hot.

1 Like

Ocean Forest the hotter the better​:fire::boom::fire::boom::fire::boom::fire::boom::fire::boom::fire::boom:

I’ve learned my lesson about hot soil, looking for something a lil more forgiving so to speak

1 Like

I used FFOF amended with some organic smelly stuff and she loved it!!

1 Like

happy frog 7 grows no failures 099 142 136

2 Likes

I grow in ocean forest and mega crop only
[U![IMG_20200205_160009906|666x500](upload://8B28bRPvAzqN0IjNG1Mzn0nyZV4.jpeg)

4 Likes

fox farm happy frog white widow auto flowers ![034|640x480](upload://cfcZ099 111 074 X4UWDf3YH7vpQa33B1t5olX.jpeg) 085

4 Likes

Nice,do you use any nutes during veg or soil only,

Soil only

Nice job, that’s the answer I was looking, really don’t like playing around with all those nutes or those really hot soils, just want the girls to be happy,so they can thrive

1 Like

I for sure used mega crop for flower though. Check out Greenleaf mega crop. It’s not so bottled-synthetic-science experimenting.

It’s all natural and vegan. Balances your pH for you has silica and a bunch of extra good stuff.

I’m using open seaseme and beastie bloom fox farms no problems as of yet 2 weeks into flower

1 Like

That’s decent stuff too

How much mega crop do you use with fox farm ocean forest I’m using 3 gallon pots