Soil Debate and Suggestions

Omw out now and I was going to test my EC today anyway as it is about time I will start feeding with GH trio… I agree it doesn’t work out well, but it does work, many videos on YouTube.
If liquid nutrients is hurting the plants then lock out is basically the same thing isn’t it?
Is what I said not exactly what “a pot for pot” is all about?
Of course yeild will not be the best but it be better then nothing at all from dead plants that was feed salts by someone that doesn’t understand how to use them in soil…

My response was tailored to “someone just starting out and trying to use liquid nutes and failing”.
I was picturing someone starving their plant to death even though they was feeding it.
And my thoughts where a 1oz per plant harvest is better then none :man_shrugging:

I’m a little foggy today so I’m not quite connecting all the dots as to the conversation right at this moment.

What I can say is plants only go into lockout when lack of runoff leads to salt build up, a flush is needed but its a quick easy fix.

It’s my view that growing in soil indoors is not worth the hassle, between bugs, and trying to juggle soil vs feeding its a mess for lower yeilds.
Might as well just learn to feed from the earliest point. If someone’s already in soil we work through, and just ensure good run off to avoid a build up. Microbes can help as well.

Soil is great for King outdoor grows, in the ground or in very large pots. The nutrient uptake is just slow and pests can be plentiful.

If one wants to go organic there are organic feed options in a soilless/hydro system.