Soil, anyone hear of dakine420 soil

Sounds good an 5-4-2 is bio-live right??? N yea I am going get some seaweed extract
31wPtta9daL.AC_UX300_UY300_SR300,300

the marphyl sounds nice but somehow it made the screenshot

1 Like

@Buck29048 any kelp is good :+1:, now as for as a soil enhancer , I only used formula A-35

Which works outstanding if you want to build up your on soil or compost. Itā€™s another brand microbe life has a conditioner and it really , really works :muscle:, Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s legal in most states due to agricultural laws , itā€™s real plants steroids times 10 no shit , you better have lots of growing space fooling with microbe life stuff . But to keep it simple , I used VeloKelp are seaweed extract , your seedling :seedling:, vegging plants will love the kelp early on and through bloom if you want , but just a bonus to activate the micro life .

2 Likes

Yea IMA deff order kelp extract an bio-live yea I got gold leaf an super lemon germinating canā€™t wait to get soil together n watch the magic

1 Like

Once you see how much more easier things are this way , itā€™s almost a no Brainerd each time. Ph water and trim if need be , now it the plants :potted_plant:green is not looking to part , if they in veg many will give more nitrogen , verses phosphorus or potassium which all 3 are essential at all time to be honest , but instead of more nitrogen , just bump up the ppmā€™s by 0400-0600 and usually they come around pretty quick , but once you can get into sync with the plants and the environment control , and if you can master your watering timing instead of some fix schedule, your plants will thrive so healthy , you will be ready for the next level , and if so I can gladly introduce you to that side of farming and Ole boy happy trails , you think you know a bit , jezz Louise I needed one of them court docket women that be typing everything said in the court . But you take the parts that best interest you and go with it .

1 Like

Thank you an yea you think growing buds is a 1.2.3 but na its a lil more crucial then thatā€¦ But yea Iā€™m getting there n learning how they like there water n best temps . I jus checked n ldies got some new green leafs trichomes visible. Critical is looking great in coco but my one skittles is dark green n looks droopy

1 Like

Is it root bound maybe are it can like the Temps a bit more warmer are cooler , which is what Iā€™m dealing with right now , one likes it 78Ā° and 2 others like 83Ā° - 85Ā° so 82 is been the gravy spot. But itā€™s can be ad simple as a temperature difference so be cautious before you start doing to much .

Yea I think its bound I notice soil level isnā€™t as high in other pots as this one so IMA do a transplant n hope all works wellā€¦ An I am planting my gold leaf fem n super lemon auto later yayayayayaha Iā€™m so giggly I canā€™t wait :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:also I bin smoking my northern lights cause Iā€™m broke n well after week hanging she dried lil much but not to much main stem still had bend not completely snap jus side buds n Iā€™d say I got a nice goody here shoot my girl couldnā€™t walk right ahahha I wish I got like that

1 Like

Hey wanted to ask the( promix sunshine 4) is that the yellow n black box or blue n black box ?? I see that there is few different kindsā€¦

The soil de acidifiers I gotten before I knew bout pH up n down but it worked pretty well

1 Like

I see that works , when I started buying got a couple of items I didnā€™t use , that was the main concern

I appreciate the concern,.thank you an How are your ladies doing?? @Randy_Marsh

1 Like

Doing ok been , having issues with the momentum, didnā€™t have a clear plan let plats get to big with out training now they are being super difficult to train , so a lil bit of everything but ladies doing ok , just want my harvest already, Iā€™m out of smoke and Iā€™m a couple of weeks to go and I already spent 300 on smoke I canā€™t let this happen again

1 Like

O no you cannot. But I feel n kno your pain.I too am waiting on 4 plants to b done so I too can dry n cure n smokeā€¦ @Randy_Marsh Hey I hate to ask ya but you have any tips on hang drying i m in a 2&2-4 vivosun tent wit a stack it rack

An I too did the same thing I let my critical n zkittles jus go only thing I did was mainline my one critical to 4 main colas

But I kno what u mean with not having room I thought my other plants wouldā€™ve bin ready but I mis calculated the time so I got some packed tents. An 2 of my plants should b ready in a week or so n idk bout the other 2 they havnt started to defoliate an can a plant still b green an healthy but be ready to chop or no It needs to defoliate

Saw u weā€™re using dakine on your next order from the site use my discount code Chadly710 to get 20
Percent off

1 Like

Thank u

1 Like

Any time I love their stuff n they gave me a sick ambassador deal for insta gram and that code to share so feel free to share with ur homies

1 Like

Awesome

1 Like

Yea right now i got Maui Waui in flower an N.Y Diesel an L.A Confidential jus finshed their stretch ā€¦ Goes N.Y Diesel then L.A Confidential n Maui Waui ā€¦x I forgot they were photos n turned lights off lil early n when i realized what i did it was to late but its all good

1 Like