Soil an nutes help needed

I’m still new to growing I’m starting with gsc extreme autoflower. Can someone tell me if there is a good soil pre-made that I can buy in store that will grow my auto flower start to finish without having to buy a cauldron an mixing a witches brew an confusing myself an possibly killing my babies at same time all I wanna do is grow some good smoke with good yeilds…lol

Fox farm or happy frog will get you started. You’ll ultimately need to supplement nutes around week 4 tho. You can get the fox farm trio - at least not quite the cauldron you’re referring too. It’s three bottles only.

Most mixes will be like that however I think there are some out there that “claim” to feed throughout the lifecycle. From what I have read, stay away from time-release soil.

1 Like

I use Coast of Maine Stonington blend. You can get away with very little else besides water and top dressing with fertilizer when flowering starts.

You can also do a little more and get better results but you can keep it basic and do fine.

There’s a pot for pot linked at the top of the page. You’ll also get a ILGM seeds discount if you order that. There is also kind soil. Both are supposed to feed from seed to harvest. I did have to add some nutrients to kind soil towards the end of the grow.

1 Like

I’m going to go with @Deez COM Stoneington blend MY first grow with it not going back to FF never had a grow go so well

1 Like

Thank you very much for the information

1 Like

Same here. It’s great stuff and so easy to use. I love easy.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Bro like @UGrowGIRL I use Fox Farm medium, Happy Frog, coco loco and FFOF. Happy Frog will carry you to week 4 with just PH water,FFOF will last typically 5-6 weeks. You’ll need to start supplementing nutrients then. I use Jacks 321, simple easy mix. I was. FF trio guy before but the Jacks is sooo much easier :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Make it easy for ur nutes just get down to earth 444 for veg and down to earth 484 for flower use epsom salt and molasses and if u want some fulvic acid to help uptake all the nutes. Its easy just add some dte 444 on the top of plant rough it in with fingertips and water away. Mix some fulvic with the dte before mixing on top of soil then water in. Use epsoms and molasses in some water mixed together salt first once broke down add half tsp molasses per gallon and add some of that on top of tge soil before u water with water. 4 maybe 5 small nutes and all r not expensive like 30 bucks for the 2 boxes of dte 15 or so fulvic and epsom is like 7 bucks or so at most at drug store. Damn then u need ph up and down and meters also ph and ppm meters cheapies will work for a grow but if u stick to it ull want a good ph meter a cheaper ppm meter will work but ph is another story. Need a good 1 of them. Welcome and good luck growing. Ill be watching.

1 Like