So whats the secret?

So this is my go at perpetual weed. Been at it since '20 with some good some bad, but haven’t bought weed in about two years so i learned a little.

Big girls in the back, ILGM purple haze and gdp at 105 days and week 9 flower just about ready another week or so i think.

New girls in the foreground at 45 days week 4 veg just in the 12/12 tent just yesterday.

And newer girls ready for transplant this weekend.

And of course gotta have one hangin, but she was the donor, i kinda raped her, note the missing stalks on the main, i said i havent bought any, did have bit of micro wave bud though.
Anyway to my question. On this site i have seen plants , single plants, as wide as 3 feet without netting, how is this done. I have tried lst but didnt go well. Just want pick ynz brains.

7 Likes

Saw a whole discussion about bamboo stakes on another thread. If I can find it I will link it.
Seems like the trend is to use them to support branches. Many are abandoning nets.

edit

3 Likes

You mean like my 5 foot tall pineapple express auto? Its not a secret i take the left over coco from 1-3 grows ago after the root mass has been eaten by my f!sh shit bacteria base mix it 50/50 with newly buffered coco along with diatemaceous earth, fresh probiotics , and old truck brand organic nutrients. I then start at 10-12 dli and jacks 321 with a weekly dose of silica, mr fulvic , Zeus juice, and molasses. Adjust ph fr 5.8 for veg, 6.0 stretch, and 6.2 for flower.

3 Likes

I used bamboo on my last grow. Flowers were too heavy for the plant to hold them upright.

5 Likes

Imho its well worth it when the buds get big and heavy

1 Like

I use stakes. Last big girl was wall to wall 3x3 in a 20 gallon. Netted couple pounds total bud and popcorn/trim for edibles. Stakes work great. They actually were my lst. Spread her nice.

1 Like

Very nice :ok_hand:

Awesome bro just Awesome :ok_hand:

1 Like

What is the significance of the pot size? Bigger pots equals bigger plants? Ive used mostly 3 g pots.

I would say it all depends on growth space and root bound 5g imho would be best

What a beauty :heart_eyes:. You should be very proud of yourself bro .:muscle:

Purple Haze is a good producer and my wife loves it. Have GDP going now that is close to harvest - 80 days since flipping and 66 days since the start of flowering.
The secret - keep after it and see what works for you. soil coco hydro nutrients dry liquid organic or not.
Me, after putzing with soil and fox farm nutes, then to advanced nutrients, now - coco and jack’s. I still use some AN supplements (quality stuff that fits in with Jacks)
GDP day 75 in 3x3

Purple Haze last summer. Took them outside because the promix needed a flush because I was experimenting with SIP / Hempy Buckets

Time to harvest these girls

Big wide plants - proper pruning, LST, long veg, great lights and fix something that is wrong. All the plants pictured were either manifold or mainlined. Highly recommended.

2 Likes

They are some beauts my brother… holy moly that’s sweet lookin :heart_eyes:

1 Like