So what's everyone feeding their plants

@Deepsix They have been sold out forever! They work pretty well?

1 Like

Yes they do work pretty good. That’s why i will be switching. Here are 2 of the ones i’m growing right now on ILGM nutes.

1 Like

@Jstar won’t let me load pic’s here i have them on Autoflower support.

2 Likes

Nectar of The Gods Roman line with slf100, cultured biologix veg and bloom ez tea’s(instant), mercenary, photo+ in Nectar #8 soil. I know in forgetting something, but to relaxed to go check the closet…lol

1 Like

Day 40 from seed…my leaves are HUGE lol is this normal? No nutes here yet

1 Like

Nice just make sure they not blocking any lower bud sites. If they are you can piggy tail them so the lower sites get more light and grows up even with that monster

@Littleflowerbud my fan leaves are that big at 17 days from seed, so I’d say that’s pretty normal.

Okay awesome! How can I get them out of the way so the lower it’s all light?IMG_20200527_233543083|375x500

1 Like

@Littleflowerbud I can’t answer this question. I am a new indoor grower and this is my first time dealing with pruning and limited grow spaces. I currently have an active thread titled “pruning for dummies” in the indoor/the grow section, seeking advice.

1 Like

@Littleflowerbud here’s a link that shows how to get them out of the way

1 Like

I put lights down my wall to shoot into my plants from the side as well as my LEDs above

I@Momma1986 @Cannacure if the rest of my equipment ever arrives I will be starting my second grow. Which will actually be my first real grow. And autoflowers. I will be using several of the techniques of bill ward, the guy in the video link I posted to @Littleflowerbud. Also I will be using Nectar For The Gods nutes and soil.
Everyone feel free to tag along

2 Likes

Them girls got some stretch

2 Likes

Yes. Several strains have pretty big fan leave. Super Silver Haze does for sure.

1 Like

Anyone try Organics Terp Tea? I’m considering the bloom.

1 Like

1 Like