So what's everyone feeding their plants

3 Likes

Worm shit and compost!

3 Likes

Emerald harvest line. Parts a and b grow and bloom, emerald goddess, king kola, honey chome,

I do use flawless finish also.

3 Likes

Bio char, worm castings, kelp meal and need meal as a top dress from veg to flower. I Never add or take away from my blend plants take only as much as they need.

2 Likes

Floro Flex (hydroponic powder nutrients)

2 Likes

This is what I run during flower… :grin::wink::+1:

I’ll be changing some things up pretty soon… :shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face::no_mouth::mask:
But this works extremely well as is… :grin::+1:

This is for a rdwc setup… :+1::wink:
In different stages… of growth… :+1:
This amount of nutrients gets me through maybe 8 tables … of 6 plants per table…
Probably more tables actually… :thinking::shushing_face:
Never really looked into it… :man_facepalming::man_shrugging:
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’ve been SUPER happy with these nutes. The customer service is also second to none. I can’t recommend Growth Science out of Oregon enough! Great stuff and easy to use!

15 days from seed in Fox Farms soil using Growth Science.

4 Likes

@Cannacure wow, 15 days from seed? Nice!
This little one has been beaten up by a cat, and had her stem bent badly, but she is a 13 day old survivor! But a runt compared to those.

3 Likes

She’s gonna take care of you bro. She’s a survivor! Yeah 15 days from seed,ILGM genetics. This one is a cherry pie, but I have a skywalker og that’s not far behind. These things are just exploding bro. I had issues with the soil early on too. I seem to have it dialed in for now. HLG lights, growth science nutrients, ac infinity cloud line fans are all excellent. The fox farms is a bit strong for my taste, so next round I will be making my own semi soil mix.

2 Likes

Yea, HLG lights too, that is gona make a big difference. Still running a “1000” watt blurble till I can save enough for the HLG 320 r

3 Likes

I use Fox Farm soil and nutes it works pretty good for me :sunglasses:

edit this was my last grow :v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Same here!! But I’m just starting out, hoping to be like @Dman1969 :smile:

4 Likes

I’m out of likes Brother but if I can do this anybody can!! Just be patient and listen to your plants they tell you what they need. That was my third grow. I’m on my fourth now. :sunglasses: Happy growing! :v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

That’s one hell of a fan leaf!!! :sunglasses::+1::+1:

2 Likes

@Dman1969 how long did you veg that bad boy? What strain is it? My ph drifted to really acid early on, in my soil.I believe I got an old bag and the peat had already begun decomposing and pulling the ph down. I finally flushed them really good and stopped ph’ing my ro water and just go in at 7.0. I also supplemented their water with cal mag until I could feed the growth science nutes. They contain plenty calcium and magnesium, so calmag is no longer needed.

1 Like

I vegged 3 and flowered 3. It was ILGM Grand Daddy Purple. I selective harvested so it could have been 2 months flower otherwise. Hope I answered your question :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Yes. Thank you for sharing. I’m an outdoor guy who has been forced to play inside. I’ve never had to worry about ceiling heights and extensive training and such before. I’m soooo worried that I’m going to run out of room after the early flower stretch, both height and width. I’m guessing I’ll top them twice, set up a trellis, wait for some stretching and add a second net. I have an 8’ ceiling in the flower tent, the pots are 12.5" tall, the light needs to stay 24-30 inches away from the colas and my filter hung directly over the light means I need to keep them around 36-42" tall. I’m planning to move them to the flowering tent when they are 21". Do you see any flaws in this plan?

1 Like

I don’t see a problem. I train my plants to grow horizontally. I keep them spread out. I don’t want height till flower. Then I got the head room. I like bushes not trees :sunglasses: I can show you a pic if you like. :v::call_me_hand: btw I only have a 7’ ceiling

2 Likes

Since I am going to the AutoPot hydroponic style system I have General Hydroponics FloraGrow, FloraBloom, and FloraMicro for when they are ready for that. They are still in their quart container, will be transplanted to the AutoPots today and ready for the system start in 7-10 days. I planted them in FF Happy Frog so for now they are good on nutes. I did give them Silica to strengthen stems.

I have FF Big Bloom for the three that will go outside. Also have some Myco Tea stuff for them too, and I will plant on in the ground with bag of FF Ocean and the other two in FF Ocean, Coco Loco, and vermiculite for soft pots.

I did water with beneficial nematodes as we are having a Biblical plague of cutworm moths and I kept finding them in the grow tent. Won’t hurt the plants at all. They will either eat the moth larva or eggs or die. Kinda like a python in the forest, no rodents or food, the python will not resort to eating the trees or plants.

2 Likes

ILGM nutrients (seedling,grow time,flower time and booster. until my next grow thinking of switching to FF Trio.

1 Like