So what you think going on my first issue

2 Likes

Hard to tell with led lights but it looks like a toxicity maybe

how u fix that

1 Like

To create a grow support ticket we need some basic information to help diagnose the issue.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Natural light makes identifying plant issues easier.

A support ticket for you…

Fill out a “Support Ticket”

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted

in ground or in a container?

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?

pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %? Day vs. night

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or
Bloom/flowering?

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you 

~MacG

This will get the ball rolling. Then we can call for help, if needed, and they can see the info needed for a diagnosis.

Tag! You’re it!

1 Like

With a flush of straight PHed water 3gallons per gallon pot size but you should find out if thsts the problem first. Take a pic in natural light and fill out that support tic

1 Like

I’m finally getting trained and I’m already house broke :rofl:

5 Likes

2 Likes

Could be nitrogen toxicity what are you using for soil and nutes?

I think you have some kind of problem at your root zone. Either watering too much or your pH has gotten off at the roots.

2 Likes

lol…i hear that! grow on!

1 Like

Also how close is your fan to that plant? Look a lil wind burn too

1 Like

Really hard to tell without any more information. Please fill out the support ticket and be as complete as possible. When it asks what type of medium like soil or hydro, please tell us WHAT soil and not a simple “yes”. That is less helpful. How are you checking and adjusting PH? These are common issues easy to address with the right info.

1 Like

Metro mix and fox farm and grow big

1 Like

I don’t water until the soil is dry but I did put them in 5 gallon buckets about 2 weeks

That’s clawing on the leaves. You’re not feeding them bloom yet are you. I agree with @Macadon that you have a toxicity issue from nutrients. Flush the plants well and feed them half nutrients for a while. They will recover fine if you do that. They look pretty good to me @burger88

1 Like

5 gallon buckets hold alot of water for such small plants… you should be watering every 4 to 7 days with that big of containers… :wink:

Over-watering will mess everything up… ph , lockouts and root rot… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

what should the oh be in the water I use to flush with

6.3 to 6.7 will be fine. I have well water that’s 6.8 and I flush with that. you are just doing a reset on the nutes. I flush fully before I switch to flower and again 3 weeks before harvest @burger88

2 Likes