So… what strains does everyone DISLIKE and why?

:laughing::laughing: nothing wrong with that! The world needs more love nowadays!

1 Like

You got that right. I tried to show love. I have one hour before I can hit that love button again. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Well my most disliked strain is actually sour diesel. I believe the terps and I don’t agree. Always seems to be super weak and headache inducing

2 Likes

Hahaha that hour will fly by :laughing::wink:

I used to love a sour diesel back in the day, haven’t had it in recent years though so it could be much different now

2 Likes

Yea Id say 8 10 years ago it was all I could really find other then shwag. Now it seems to always leave me disappointed. My all time favorite strain is gmo so very different terp profile from sour d

2 Likes

Never tried GMO, I have heard great things about it though! One of my favourites I ever had my friend grew some Iced Grapefruit, was super sticky and it was amazing tasting! Never seen it about since. But I was in love with that

2 Likes

I would highly recommend! Insane resin production, awesome garlic earthy punch, and usually sits in the high 20s to low 30% on THC. It’s a strain that makes itself known as soon as you open the jar, so be careful with who you are around :rofl:

2 Likes

Ahhh awesome!! I might have to get some seeds of that in the future! Is it indica or sativa?

What strain u on about guys

1 Like

Whatever strains you don’t like, and why. Just seeing what everyone’s strains are they don’t like

1 Like

Mine is anything with the orange terp profile like tangie or mimosa etc, and majority of sativa strains especially amnesia

That orange barb I was telling you about is a cross between tangie x barbara bud. You and I may have the same gene that controls response to tangie… lol.

2 Likes

Lavender smell/taste bud.
Thanks to technology there are places/sites that TRY to inform you of the breakdown of plants. I steer clear.
I appreciate flavor wheels. Helpful in direction towards other smells/tastes.

SL out.

2 Likes

Ahhh I get ya!! Yeah that could possibly be true. I’ve heard a load of people having the same issue with orange terps giving headaches, i tried some mimosa the other week and that 20X worse :sweat_smile: think that gave me one the worst headaches I’d ever had since a migraine

Never tried a lavender tasting strain tbh! Unless by lavender you mean purples?

1 Like

Lavender is a cannabis scent as a result of the terpine linalool. Some strains have more linalool in them than others.

2 Likes

Ahhh I get ya awesome! So what type of strains are known for having that do you know?

I absolutely ABHOR those racey Hazes. Not all do it. Ive had Super Silver that was dreamy. And some mystery haze’s from the man that were just fine.

But i found a seed in some ‘og’ once…. Dude you could smell the medicinal on the vine. It reekd of what I term ‘hazey terps’. No idea how to explain it tho :rofl:. Man that thing had to have yielded a couple of ounces I couldnt smoke a bowl of! Every single time I smoked it? Instant paranoia. O :poop: the cops! Where are my kids?!? Did I leave the oven on? Like constantly doubting myself and overreacting. I gave every gram away to friends who adored it. After a light cure REEKED of dog :poop:. Like smelled like vomit. I just couldnt…. Friends always ask about it. N i just roll my eyes. Worst bagseed ever.

Since that time ive tried a few hazes and get that same ‘o :poop: the cops’ feeling… i just put the blunt out and find somemore weed :rofl:

Also I friggin LOVE Linalool. Seems to accompany some couch arrest strains lol

3 Likes

Yeah I definitely agree with that :rofl::rofl: especially amnesia haze gives me that paranoid feeling :rofl::rofl::clap:t2:

1 Like