So… what strains does everyone DISLIKE and why?

There is only one type of strain or terp profile I can not be anywhere near, and that’s anything orange, Tangie, Mimosa, anything with that orange profile gives me huge huge headache. Anyone else have this or is it just me? And what others do you guys dislike and why?

1 Like

I grew an orange barb plant a couple of years ago that I didn’t like. I was giving away 1/4 pounds of it to my nephew’s golf buddies. lol. It didn’t give me a headache, but it made me feel really weird. I don’t really have words for what the “weird” feeling was.

Other than that - I try to stay away from sativas or weed that has been harvested too early. I use weed to help me sleep in the evenings and don’t like anything too racy.

6 Likes

I totally agree! I always try get indica dominants for the same reason, I don’t mind a 50/50 if the effects actuall balance out, but I’m not a fan of amnesia haze or most hazes because of the racy feeling, I smoke to help sleep also and for ptsd and anxiety, amnesia makes my anxiety worse :rofl:

7 Likes

Are you a veteran, or was it from an event like abuse, an auto accident,…?

I have friends that have used psilocybin to treat PTSD and it has worked really well for them.

Yeah, a racy high is the last thing you would want. It can really crank up the anxiety for a few hours.

2 Likes

I got some weed in London UK and my wife got paranoid after smoking it I later found out that it was strawberry cough since then I’ll not touch the stuff… Weird buzz and word feeling

3 Likes

I witnessed a friend get killed by mistaken identity, when I was 17, docs got me on something called Sertraline at the moment which doesn’t seem to be doing much, I’ll have a look into those ones you’ve mentioned thiugh thanks brother!

2 Likes

I have heard that about strawberry cough somewhere, I’ve not tried it myself

1 Like

I can relate to your traumatic experience. My mother took her life and I found her. Put me in a major tail spin for several years. Still have issues. :v::blush:

3 Likes

Ohhh man, I’m sorry you had to go through that! Hopefully you’re starting to find some peace, just know she’d be proud of you no matter what :pray:t2:

1 Like

Yes I am definitely better, thank You. I loved my mother and she loved me. The depression just got to much for her and she couldn’t fight it any longer.
What you experienced would be devastating as well. Having a good support network helps lots.

3 Likes

Bless you you’re welcome! Depression is way too overlooked and not respected enough! Been many times recently I’ve almost been down that road. Bless your mother! She’s no longer suffering now that’s the way I’d see it, and she’s always keeping eye on you and keeping you safe :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I haven’t smoked in years but plan on it again soon. Sativa’s in general are a no go. My personal opinion is if I’m smoking something I want to be couch locked knowing I just smoked something and relax, the whole hitting a bowl and feeling like I snorted a line of coke just isn’t what I want in my weed :rofl:which is why I used to stick with indicas.

4 Likes

I 100% agree! If that’s I wanted I’d go get some coke :rofl: indica I think is just all around much better, and helps for a lot more issues and conditions. I don’t mind a hybrid aslong as it’s indica dominant

3 Likes

Yes I believe she is watching over me. Thank You for the kind words.

2 Likes

You’re more than welcome ! Always here if you need a chat!

1 Like

Thank you again. Right back at ya! I am still hung up in OUT OF LIKES​:cry::cry::weary:

2 Likes

I can imagine bless you :pray:t2: You’ll get by! Have you got support around you if you need it?

1 Like

Still out of likes :heart:

2 Likes

Haha all good :sweat_smile: think you get some back every so often if I’m correct

1 Like

Said 5 hours this morning. I guess I have shared to much love. Hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes