So this seedling has a condom on

So I was unable to get a good pick, but the skin from the inside the seed is thick white and still holding the cotyledons in seed shape. Should this just dry out then wet and remove or should it open itself?

2 Likes

Put a drop of water. A literal drop. If it hasn’t shed the membrane after a day, you may have to get surgical with some really fine snips and cut it between the cotyledons. My very dirst seed did that and I had to cut it off. If you do, be very careful not to cut the actual plant.

4 Likes

Yes the key word “careful”…I got a lil too crazy tryin to remove a stubborn “Helmet Head” and pulled it right out of the soil…No worries though…I stuck that puppy back in and it turned out fine…Good luck!!

3 Likes

Like @Borderryan22 stated, wet the shell and after it’s soaked a bit you should be able to gently use tweezers to lift it off. But be careful you don’t manhandle her like @AL_GREEN did lol!! Glad she survived that Mr Al Greenthumbs!!!

3 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:…yup! I second that emotion…

3 Likes

W orked great is growing strong. I threw the little guy away pulled out of the trash took the little guy we t top took condom off. Now is doing good. I’m keeping that one marked as trash can. Just so I can see what I would’ve lost my not growing it out. Kinda like the plants saying see asshole I’m good.lol

2 Likes

Yup! Like stated…Cannabis is very strong and resilient (at times) I guess that’s why it was dubbed “weed” Its like a weed…hard to get rid of.n Hope when you do get to smoke it that you’ll be glad you saved it! Good Luck!

2 Likes

Thanks. Hey do you know I saw you perform in New Orleans for jazz fest you opened up for B.B. King. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I like al green as well. Now I don’t have to wonder what could have been!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy: Thanks…Yeah he has a great catalog of music…Regretfully I never saw him in concert…He went gospel some time ago…BB was bad! . I saw Smokey Robinson this past summer…Great show!!..btw…I took the avatar/name for the “green” aspect of it… I had an array of names weed related but settled on this one.

1 Like