So this is how I do it 🤪

That’s what I like to hear, thanks brother :pray: this little girl is GDP Auto, 33 days old.

1 Like

20220114_085651_resized_resized

1 Like

I got these from a family member, don’t have any idea what they are, so I think it’ll be fun to see what they turn into :thinking: they look ALOT Healthier than the beans from ILGM, Witch look small & pale. I’m wondering if their beans looking the way they do have an impact on the girls lives & quality? I’ll definitely document their progress & compare bud sizes, quality & overall health. I’m learning to be more patient, I guess that comes with age? I feel that’s a good thing and I’ll use that with everything in life! Try to anyway :wink:.

Beautiful work my friend u believe our gdp are the same age

2 Likes

Cool! Will you share photos?

I actually did in my journal she’s name Gina. Once I have a chance I will grab better picture

:sunglasses: ok cool, not trying to compare or anything like that but you are alot more knowledgeable than I am so maybe you can teach me something??? :pray:

1 Like

Gotta go my friends, I’m pretty crispy lol.

1 Like

Nothingn2 compare my girl still a baby. Just got give them some love and kinda neglect them so they grow quicker lol… I have my gdp now in 3 gallon fabric pots using bar Harbor Blend from coast of maine. I feed them full strength Jack’s 321 and rotate recharge and fish shit in between also

Hell yeah! Mine is in pot4pot soil, so just water for now. I’ll be adding bud&bloom when the time comes, every other watering. :sun_with_face: :potted_plant: :heart:.

Shes growing short so I think mimes will definitely be a bush. I have my light up 30 in top of highest cola now 2 help then stretch and have good spacing on the nodes 4 training but she’s been stubborn and staying bushy

1 Like

Sounds like she’s going to be a healthy mf. :sunglasses:

We will see that’s 1 strain I want 2 make sure she comes out perfect. I need my sleeping medication lol

I hear ya brother :100: if I sleep for 5 hrs. Straight that’s really good night. That’s also why I got that strain :potted_plant:

The blueberry been holding me down but I had 2 hide my last oz

1 Like

P4p is telling me I don’t need to flush my Blueberry, because it’s in organic soil. The bud I smoked from her was very harsh & didn’t taste good at all. I’m thinking about removing her from the soil & putting her in potting mix when I do my flush. I got to do something to improve the taste! The high from her is really🔥 but the taste has got to get better!!! Any recommendations??

1 Like

I have my light about 14" I screwed up my spacing because I thought the light was burning the tips but it was from overwatering. Lesson learned :thinking:

2 Likes

The taste gets better by curing. The samples will always be harsh but after properly drying and curing let’s say for 30days it will taste great and only get better

2 Likes

Ok thanks brother! I think the time is coming soon & I want the best quality I can get. I haven’t seen any amber trichromes yet. By the best quality I mean the best sleepy high I can get. I’m a little nervous about timing it right & getting what I want from it & getting something that tastes good, not ragweed taste.

1 Like

Once you see the amount of amber you want chop her up and let her dry. It will be a great high and the next batch will be better

1 Like