So this is how I do it 🤪

Since I got on here I’ve been hijacking other people’s journals :pensive: I’ve never been on any site in my life. So I’ll see if I can do this & if not we’ll I guess I’ll have to just read everyone’s posts & keep my photos to myself. Until I figure this out. Everyone that I did this to I hope you understand that this was not my intention & I thank you for not busting my nuts lol. I think that’s why I haven’t heard from some of them since the beginning. :sun_with_face:🪴:heart:

7 Likes

@Dennis62, @SilvaBack203, @Bulldognuts first attempt at a journal lol

1 Like

Now you can post without shame :slightly_smiling_face::rofl::crazy_face: Having journal will also allow you to keep track of all your grow info.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Awesome brother :smiley:

3 Likes

11 Likes

That’s a good thing, it was getting crowded in my head :laughing:

2 Likes

Well, count me in. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gorgeous future full closet of herbs

2 Likes

Hello my friends, her pistols are turning. She still smells a little earthy. I hope I can get rid of that soon! Her bud’s are swelling a little I cut off a sugar leaf & let it dry for a few days & smoked it. I got a pretty good little buzz :blush:. I did it before I crashed out (insomnia) & slept pretty good for about 5 hrs. Witch is good. It doesn’t take much for me to get a buzz. I worked for the city & had to stay clean, so now it’s like starting all over again. It’s been worth the wait. I hope your all good & are having a great weekend :blush:

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

Super glue works wonders lol

1 Like

Starting to see some color :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Can’t really see it much from the picture but there are some hints of purple. Hopefully they get fatter & more color. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Good day my friends :blush: here are the lady’s are doing. Not too bad for a piss poor setup!

3 Likes

Here is how, lol

Can’t find what is eating my girl :unamused:

1 Like

You have a cat?

Yes but he never goes in my room