Almost lost her prior due to a over watering she’s about a month old growing a lot faster then she was , wondering if this nitrogen toxicity or just deformed leafs from the set back. They look like doctor jeckal and mr Hyde lol, but she is growing quite steadily again. What should I do from here on out any suggestions? I do not have a whole lot of equipment to work with yet, honestly just winging it so any ideas on what I should do let me know. Not sure if she will make it but so far she’s a beast.
That pic is a month old? Looks really small to me.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner