So scared to find out... but.... is the a male female or both?

As this is my only plant I am terrified it could turn out to be male and convincing myself other wise. Or a both. But I see little baby pods I just notice but then see a white hair in the leaves in between but it is only white hair I see. Don’t have magnifying glass so can’t see to close. Please kindly tell me what do I have here. Am I convincing myself otherwise or is this male? Or to soon. They just poped up.

Or new growth?

I’m not seeing anything that screams male. It’s a bit early. Give it another week.

1 Like

@Drinkslinger is on the money, you got a week, look for white pistols. You will know.

1 Like

Is this a male? Or a female? If you can tell, then it will be the same for all cannabis plants. When you see a cluster of nodules then its either a male or a hermie.

Are these white pistols???

1 Like

why yes they are congratulations :clap:

Ahhhhh I’m so excited first time grower and the amount of work I put into this plant I prayed she’d be a girl lol. She is the only one that sprouted out of 9 seeds. Don’t know what kind but for a outside plant she’s been work and know it will only be more work when flowering. Any advice that will make it go smoothly?

1 Like

You aint outta the woods yet! The round blobs in the crotch below that is suspicious? Keep an eye on that!

2 Likes

Ok I will thank u! Will keep u updated.

1 Like

Updated on the bulb in the crotch.