So now what, going on a trip!

I am in a little bit of a dilemma. I leave for 6 days this Wednesday. To me these 2 plants look to be very close to full maturity. What would you do? Can I wait until the 18th or 19th to harvest? The 1 plant looks to be about a day or 2 behind the other one. I don’t want to cut to soon or too late.

4 Likes

For sure need to see some trichome pictures of the buds to answer that. Do you have a friend or relative that can water while you’re gone?

3 Likes

That plant looks like it has at least a couple weeks, so I think if you water well before you leave, you’ll be fine.

4 Likes

I agree with the above: a couple more weeks to go.

4 Likes

Very nice , plants have at least a couple weeks to go . I was gone 5 days recently an used the glass bulbs and jabbed 2 in each pot. They was a little wilted after return but a good watering they bounced back within 12 hours. That would be an option if you don’t have a friend. Good luck

3 Likes

I’d saturate them and set them in the drain tray full of water

1 Like

Thanks, I am just going to start giving the 2 plants water only and still fertilize the 3rd. one. When I get back the microscope will be here. I will be able to get a friend to stop by Saturday to water.

3 Likes

Like the others have said. Nice looking plants.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the help. Being a newbie, it’s Been a challenge.

3 Likes

I have a microscope coming tomorrow but unfortunately I will already have left. I won’t have anyone here until Saturday so I will have to check them when I get back.

1 Like