So LOST....PLEASE HELP

@Newbie2020 no mirclengrow fertilizers that what iv been learning been on here there time release we don’t like them new ie

They still look better than mine

@kcj
I am as new as your are to this new hobby,

I started with Happy Frog soil,Coco Coir, and perlite 50/25/25 and feed nothing but water for the first 4/5 weeks and everything seemed to go fine.

I then started using Fox Farm nutes at 1/4 the recommended strength and have been moving up slowly.

You could go back and look at some of my posts. Couple of friends have assisted me Big Time. :grinning:

@ newbie hi how are you today I need a lot help I don’t seem to be getting anywhere at all and I don’t want to give up because I love growing thing from tomatoes to potatoes to weed

Fox farm nutrients are good I don’t like factory nutrients I try to stick to organic it tastes a lot better plus they say you can’t burn plants with organic but I wouldn’t believe it now since I totally fried my first plant than I almost burnt my other one to I’m really careful now exspecially giving them fertilizers vegg stage start off 1/2 of what manufactures tell you on back of bottle than when it gets older gradually give it more it will get used to the chemicals your giving it easy fertilizer at a time iv learned

I go with fish emulsions that’s pretty good stuff iv learned doing this growing thing another thing iv learned is never mix chemicals togther but you can put chemicals tighter as long as you do one at a time give the fish first than a grow big for vegg stage I think I’m learning this fertilizer stuff I thought it was safe to give all fertilizers together as long as it is a trio like foxfarm so don’t get bergmans fertilizers and mix it with foxfarm stufff that will get u in trouble

@newbie your first two plants have a little burn on the end of the tips but your third one is really good nice and green bushy definitely nutrient burn