So LOST....PLEASE HELP

So I’m brand new to growing and everything that can go wrong seems like it has. My plant started growing well but now it has clawing of the leaves and some are turning yellow/brown. I use MG potting mix and just transferred it to a 1.5 gal container. I’m going to add a few pics. Any info on what to do?

Looks like nute burn in the last 3 pics. Miracle Grow anything is bad news for cannabis. Have you been feeding them too? Please fill out a support ticket and include all of the information you can.

Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you’re using.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

5 Likes

I believe that @MidwestGuy is right on the money. Looks like nute burn which I’ve seen that happen with people using MG soil. You should fill out support ticket. If possible try to get a more cannabis friendly soil. Wanted to add Welcome to ILGM forum.

3 Likes

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Bag seed
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
MG with plant food
• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
1.5 gallon pot
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
Soil PH 7.5
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
NA
• Indoor or Outdoor
Indoor
• Light system
1000 watt Full Spectrum LED
• Temps; Day, Night
73-75 day, 71 night
• Humidity; Day, Night
NA
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
NA, small desk fan
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
No
• Co2; Yes, No
No

I added soil acidifer to my my soil a couple days go to lower PH. Plant seemed like it reacted well then all my lower leaves started clawing and curling. I use performance organics 9-2-7. After reading a lot on this forum, I believe the nitrogen is too high in my plant food. Can I transfer my girl in a new pot with new soil or what should I do?

wouldn’t hurt to go to a new pot. What size pot are you using now? Miracle grow sometimes is not the best for growing dope. Although, I have had good luck with it, I have had not so good luck as well. :v:

1 Like

I just transferred to a 1.5 gallon pot 2 days ago. I haven’t added plant food for 3 weeks now but I did use some superthrive a week ago when watering

Would flushing it with ph balanced water help? If so how do I so it?

Probably couldn’t hurt. When I up pot, I usually put them in their forever home :v:

If the MG your using has time released nitrogen then flushing the soil will cause more of a problem. Next round, make sure you go with a cannabis friendly soil. At the same time, pretty much all soil comes preloaded with nutrients. And that means you would need to monitor your runoff ppm with a TDS meter. Once you see the soil ppm drop below 800-900 then you can pick up with your nutrients.

2 Likes

So should I buy some different soil or keep what I have and see how it goes?

1 Like

How easy is it for you to grab new soil?

That’s right. Didn’t think about that. Forgot about that in MG :+1: :v:

1 Like

Yeah it’s tough to do. But Cyle1 did grow some a couple nice WWs in it and I was surprised

I have grown a few nice ones myself in MG but, definitely not the norm. I haven’t seen Cycle 1 on here for a few days. Is he alright?

2 Likes

He got booted off for arguing with Latewood

Dammit man. That sucks. If you talk to him, tell him I said HIGH :+1: :v:

1 Like

Oh I see him every day during our video smoke sessions lol he’s doing great

1 Like

That’s awesome :+1: :v:

1 Like

The MG is nuking your plants with nutes every time you water. It is also submarining your pH every time you water too. The extra feedings and acidifier are making the situation even worse. You’re going to have more problems. I would transplant to a soil buffered for cannabis such as Black Magic, Roots Organics, or a Fox Farm product.

3 Likes