So I need edibles help

There is also sunflower lecithin available, it’s what I use.
Good luck @SKORPION I hope the edibles help.
You may also want to look further into specific strains and find one that works best for your son. :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Moving to another state

2 Likes

Thanks for the sentiment and advice

2 Likes

I can teach you how to make infused Coconut oil, which can be used in place of butter or any other oil, can be used to cook in (as a cooking oil), can be taken orally.

This recipe I have can be the foundation of almost all edibles, but since you can cook with it, you can use it in the morning to cook aggs and such, infusing the food with THC and CBD.

Let me know if you would like to learn how to make infused coconut oil with Lecithin.

5 Likes

I use sunflower lecithin for my coconut oil; I have not made gummies, but I bet it would work just the same.

4 Likes

please send it it’s not a bother @Roger.ILGS

1 Like

Send you what? OK. Let us do this.

Things you need to make Coconut oil. I will assume you are willing to invest in the necessary products and inputs to make this happen.

You need a Sous Vide. Are you willing to buy one?

If so; I will show you what I use and you cna but it. the rest is mason jars and ingredients. It takes 10 days to finish a cook.

Let me know.

1 Like

yes I already bought a partner a top of the line infuser. Any particular brand I should lean toward. @Roger.Tests

If you have any questions, please tag me… glad to help! I make gummies, chocolates, salves and savory things for several friends with medical conditions!

6 Likes

BTW, I have made infused oils in the past, but the way I do it now is soooo much better in the long run. Super easy to dose correctly and much less of a’pot taste’ in the product.

4 Likes

I would love to check out your recipe.

1 Like

I do not use a machine. I would really like to take a look at what you bought.

Is that a Pharma buy? Can you buy it on Amazon? Post us a link.

If we can help you figure out a successful way to make medicine for your child; We will. I will! I await your response.

Roger

2 Likes

thanks @Caligurl @Roger.Tests . All help is appreciated.

1 Like

Have u tried the delta 8 stuff. My wife gets a oil carts from wild bills the maui waui kind and she likesnit. Its not a high like smoking stuff we grow but it does work i guess she like the taste of them also. Ive seen alot of guys that have kids with disabilities turn to cbd or thc for the kids and alot seem to enjoy the outcomes. My one buddy has a son that has cerebral palsy and he gives him a drop of rso from dispensary and it seems to make alot of dofferences with his son. He dont seem to jave seizures as often has only had half or less trips to the er rooms since doing rso with him. Im not saying its a cure but it must do something to the body as it helps alot of people who have some kind of physical ailment good lick with your son and wofe for that matter. Things will get better i hope. If u can fond it look for the rso that does the body work. Ive seen 4 kinds and the one i got was super good stiff. A rice sized drip on tongue did the trick. I slept so good that night no pains arms felt a bit heavy nut pains and all were gone for a while. Look onto rso for him o believe it will work to help keep him calm at his peak times. Black thumb betty i believe has tha rso oils on lock. She might can lead u to a good batch. Again good luck

2 Likes

thanks @Mark0427 I got a large order of the delta 8 bear’s and a few Cbd products on the way.

3 Likes

For fast acting medicine, you’ll want to try an oral tincture or you’ll want to make fast acting cannabis powder using cannabis oil and tapioca maltodextrin.

If the tincture can be held under the tongue, it will kick in a bit faster than just swallowing it.

For the cannabis powder, it dissolves almost instantly and only takes your body about 15 minutes to process it, which means very, very fast on-set of relief.

And I second CBD!

6 Likes

Here you go simple syrup recipe you can put it into just about anything sweet like tea or food and since it’s basically just sugar water it keeps really well in the fridge this all make about 3 cups worth and you really only need a spoonful a dose

1 Like

A link to my edibles journal is above :point_up_2:

@Roger.Tests this is the only pic I was sent of the infuser that was bought, sorry I don’t know much more about it

Have a Levo 2 infusion unit. The one I have can dry, decarb. your buds as well as make oils butter etc. Very nice unit. Simple to use. :rofl: :bat:

1 Like