So I don't forget, beginning to end with water at 9ph ff

Adjusted for maybe right out of the bag. But once you add acidity to it(nutrients) then it goes bye bye.

1 Like

No… it doesn’t. That buffer remains. This would become a thing once the one person who tried to spread this before me is gone…

If your adding nutrients every other day without ph’ing your feeds it’s most definitely going to change the ph. I could see it maybe staying the same for water only. But once the plant starts depleting the nutrients and you start adding them its definitely going to change it up. That’s why 10 out of 10 times you see ph tank in mid flower with FoxFarm soils whenever the plant starts drinking more water then nutrients.

Dug it up. Just to prove my point that started this all. If you really want I’ll dig up where he said he’s grown in FF soils beginning to end with only water and no issues. Just a pain to dig. I wasnt telling anyone how to grow. I was sharing pertinent information. Well. Pertinent to me, and I’d assume anyone who wants to actually know what they are doing. Instead of just following what others do without knowing why.

The last sentence in his message says. “You dont ph your inflow ph because of your outflow ph”…

I’m sorry but that’s EXACTLY what you do. Not really any point debating points made by someone you see as God. But that has got to be the dumbest sh!t I’ve heard all year.

Needless to say…I’m excited to see you prove us all wrong. And I’ll publicly apologize for my statements if or when you prove me wrong. Happy growing sir!

5 Likes

From your quote from Key you just pointed out. If you like i can go back and find every time I mentiond the word microbes and pure water alone in FF soils wont get you thru harvest. Let alone multiple harvest.

I literally said this 6+ times. I asked you over and over what buffer. I said what I USE as a buffer and asked what do you mean. I even asked if the buffer you mean is microbes. I told you why tap wouldnt work straight out the tap. finally a straight reply from you

Like man im not sure wtf your deal is. Why im the devil tryna take over after ur leader has foresaken you… but if you take the time to reread my argument. U will see I continually said ‘Tell the NEW GROWERS what the buffer is’. Its not some magical barrier. Its breeding healthy living soil. And that healthy living soil will not stay alive 3 concurrent grows using Fox Farms Happy Frog or Ocean Forest out of the BAG without ADDING and CULTIVATING that herd. That does not mean straight unpH’d water. That means u CULTIVATE AND ADD (if needed) a healthy environment (which includes trying not to use chemical pH up and down among other things)

Ok now i can leave you be. Lol

1 Like

… it’s not about that. I personally fcked up pH in a plant first grow. Guess what tho? Since I’ve ignored it in my soil grows… Not one f*cking issue

You didn’t say tell them what the buffer is. You questioned me directly. Someone in your place should’ve already known that. I only know proper English. If you aren’t being litteral with the English language there is no way I would understand you.

My first post in the entire thread.

1 Like

Exactly… you asked me. You weren’t the op. If you don’t know by now then there’s nothing I can do for you

O i know. Read the post. I said If you aint breeding the herd, you have to ph

I said what the buffer was immediately before I asked you. U had no answer

See. Right there. A group of beneficial microbes is not a herd. I had no clue wtf you meant by that.

Microbes do not fall under any part of the definition. They are not animals.

So instead of trying figure out by asking what I meant. Like i asked a couple times ‘What buffer?’ You figure ill get aggressive and they’ll learn?

I didn’t get aggressive untill you repeatedly said my comments were wrong. And in a condescending way I might add.
You were condescending before I became aggressive.

Hey I know how to use the google too

1 Like

See. You’re still being condescending. Child. Whoever put you in a position of leadership should be fired. I’ve fired people for much less. Once for slamming my door.

U were passive aggressive AF before i enterd the convo. @Mark0427 only tagged me because u started acting as such. He figured I at least knew why people pH. U just kept saying who told u and it’s unnecessary

1 Like

And thats why i dont work for you my friend. Id walk out of an interview with such shortsighted feebleminded leadership. Without hesitation or a second thought later

1 Like

I was sharing information. That wasn’t incorrect. I may come across as brash. Always have. That’s why I personally liked the source of information. He was also brash. But now y’all want to exajurate that too. So… im done. I merely want to give back. I don’t come here to learn anymore. Only to share

But it’s okay for you to poke others.

This says it all @imSICKkid. I don’t know how many posts the OP has complained of PH tanking in mid to late flower.

Your argument might have merit but you’ve buried it in your vitriol. (I’ll add the definition for that if you need it) I’ll follow along if anything worthwhile happens. So far it’s been a sh$t-show. Well done, cur. I mean sir.

1 Like