So how'd I do for my first time

This is my Gold Leaf from you guys it’s my first time growing but I did ALOT of research. I planted in mid February it started flowering in early July. Towards the end of August I got hit with a major storm I was out in it getting pelted with hail trying to keep it from being damaged. The next day I looked it over everything was still alive but it split down the middle and all the branches were drooping down so I just tied them up to the shade tent and as it grew I kept tying them up. I also got an aphid infestation and thanks to this forum I got turned on to Jack’s it took care of that problem. So now about 85 percent of the hairs have turned still no amber tricombs. Next week its supposed to get down into the lower 40s I’m thinking it will be ready around then.

16 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: u did great. Those trichomes are 10% amber just hope u got help 4 harvest

4 Likes

I’m sitting in the breakroom looking at my friend like want some weed lol

3 Likes

Haha proud of your work

2 Likes

I gotta say it was alot more work than I anticipated but so worth it. I am going to miss going out and playing in it🥺 I already cant wait till next year!!!

7 Likes

Great job.

1 Like

Yes, it’s an addiction,:sunglasses: lol, love growing outdoors. Good job.

3 Likes

It’s totally ready to be chopped any pistols left are foxtails from what I can tell I’d harvest it 1-2 days before that hard frost day

3 Likes

Looking good! congrats :clap:

1 Like

Looks great have fun harvesting

1 Like

Heck yah looks like I’m gonna have a busy weekend!!!

@DesertBud56 that is a beautiful Beast!! I believe you have done very well!! Have a Great Day!

1 Like

So damn funny. Laughed out loud!

First time grower here in the Legal Commonwealth of Virginia.

My wife says “You can’t grow any more until you get rid of what you grew”.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wow awesome job. A lot of work ahead of you, get some good pruning scissors.

If I may, My first grow year also 5 plants. Purple Aliens strain, used Fox Farms Happy Frog and Fox Farms Salamander mix with organic Nutes. Yeast, Fish Emulsion, Black Strap Molasses and Sea Kelp.

I’m going to have to dry harvest outside also, I’m using in a tent with a heater fan and a natural dehumidifier consisting of Rock Salt or Calcium Chlorite in a makeshift bucket.

4 Likes

Beautiful lady

1 Like

Those are beautiful. Yah I trimmed all day and barley put a dent in it trimming is hard lol I’m gonna be dreaming about bud tonight

1 Like

Processing: 20211012_164604.jpg…

If you dont mind what do think about this one is it ready for harvest?Processing: 20211012_164542.jpg…

1 Like

Still clear clouds in my opinion Maybe 2 more weeks depending the high you looking 4

Yah that’s what I figured thankyou :+1:

1 Like